LateTony

May 16, 2018
when you get to the squirrel part on the east tower and you're at the security door which is locked. Move your cursor down and then you can use the pick ax on the wall and you will get a security card.
can't get this to work, tried it at all the locked security doors, nothing comes up as hitable with the pickaxe. where exactly on the wall?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Picture in post above shows where. BTW - make sure you get the nun's hat - don't follow a squirrel into the forest - follow the nun's hat in the front yard (threw me off for awhile). Squirrel running into the building makes the wall accessible...

Scoblowerk

Dec 21, 2018
Stuck at the searching father part inside the chapel after woke up from dream..
once come out from chapel nothing happen also. Flashlight not work in the dark room...
what next ?

broletmedownload

Aug 14, 2018
hey guys i cant seem to use my old save files for the latest version on mac, anyone know why? the old version supports my save and is completed but the leatest one requires me start a completely new game, anyone experiencing the same issue?

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
What's wifh the security room ?t he paper from wood shows Security room Computer password 1234
But when i go to the security room i cant intract with the laptop/computer how to use that password??

Reactions: summerjo

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
hey guys i cant seem to use my old save files for the latest version on mac, anyone know why? the old version supports my save and is completed but the leatest one requires me start a completely new game, anyone experiencing the same issue?
You are using pc mac or Android???

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes