Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Crystal Ball doesn't say how much coins you've been collected so far. In this latest update there is only one coin. Since you need 4 coins for unlocking each costume that means I must find 28 coins in total. Well it seems I missed one during previous play. I don't want play from start so I solved this particular problem via Save Editor. Just want to know is there 28 coins in total so far or there is maybe few coins more.

retardman

Mar 4, 2019
hey guys i cant seem to use my old save files for the latest version on mac, anyone know why? the old version supports my save and is completed but the leatest one requires me start a completely new game, anyone experiencing the same issue?
Also on mac. Haven't been able to use old save. Looks like i'm gonna have to start over again...

supto

Mar 7, 2019
hello can any one tell me about what to do to go top of the east tower and get kaths staff? please i know there are more pro players here

leproso

Dec 18, 2018
Regarding Mac version: There must be some issue with file (or folders) permissions. You can't even change options...

PepperSlicer

Oct 9, 2017
I got the previous saves to work on mac with the following steps:

1. Go to /Users/YOUR_USER_NAME/Library/Application\ Support/KADOKAWA
2. Copy the files starting with RPGMVLustEpidemicfile
3. Rename those files like the following example: RPGMVLustEpidemicfile15.rpgsave -> file15.rpgsave
4. Now go to the folder which contains the game.
5. Right click on the game click on "Show package contents"
6. Go to this path: Contents/Resources/app.nw/save
7. Move file15.rpgsave to this folder. (15 could be any number between 1-20)
8. ???
9. Profit.

PepperSlicer

Oct 9, 2017
I got the previous saves to work on mac with the following steps:

1. Go to /Users/YOUR_USER_NAME/Library/Application\ Support/KADOKAWA
2. Copy the files starting with RPGMVLustEpidemicfile
3. Rename those files like the following example: RPGMVLustEpidemicfile15.rpgsave -> file15.rpgsave
4. Now go to the folder which contains the game.
5. Right click on the game click on "Show package contents"
6. Go to this path: Contents/Resources/app.nw/save
7. Move file15.rpgsave to this folder. (15 could be any number between 1-20)
8. ???
9. Profit.
I forgot to mention that you should also move RPGMVLustEpidemicglobal.rpgsave file from the folder I mentioned in step 1, to the folder i mentioned in step 6. And also rename it to global.rpgsave

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Every update goes to change every level of every girl.
Game gets added upon layer on top of layer and some items change places from last update.
Game lets players progress with or without the collectibles, but story needs places and interactions to unlock in waves upon waves. As all layers get updated each time, continuity problems would occur.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes