_Patches_

Sep 1, 2017
I think this was asked a couple times before but I couldn't find an answer: What's the name of the "main" song/theme running throughout the game when you are exploring the cathedral? Alternatively I'd be happy with a link to it or a rip.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I think this was asked a couple times before but I couldn't find an answer: What's the name of the "main" song/theme running throughout the game when you are exploring the cathedral? Alternatively I'd be happy with a link to it or a rip.
ohh,, umm i don't play with sound (deaf) so i don't know...

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
okay. :) Amanda = 8, fathers office safe (code 385), you will need purple juice to get her out the way..
Amanda = 16, woods soft ground, goto woods, first screen turn left, walk (not hyper) to the corner, should appear as soft ground, dig..
Kat = 8, out front of building, goto south west corner, tree just north, soft ground, dig..
Kat = 9, goto woods entrance (but not in woods,) turn left, goto bush, click on bush, machete, click on wall, pickax, grab page..
Thanks, you're the best!

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Where are the two new coins?? I have the one up the rope on the right side of the cliff, but where's the last one??

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
im install the last version and i just break the wall with pickaxe for retrieve a security card...i need help...
you have card, go in room behind you , loot room. (kat coif, coin, an KS page.) go back to Kat.. enjoy.!

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
The coin isn't in the new room where the squirrel is
went back an replayed,, opps , have to get it from simon, ( talk his mom into let him go on hike)(not) you get it after you get photo of amanda & val, you meet simon an tell him she said yes , an go talk to his mom,, while they are sleeping,,...

NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
I'm 46 out of 48 KS pages, I have the one from the tower and the one from behind the chalkboard, can anyone tell me where are the other 2 please, also where is the other gold coin?

mjeezy

Mar 7, 2019
I need help getting into the room in the basement I disabled the security so I can get the next room but It says I need to find something in the security room? Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 6.14.11 PM.png

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes