Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
When i download the latest update, my savegame isnt there... Does anybody else also have this problem?

How can i put your save into my freshly downloaded update? Sorry if i sound like a noob
I usually download full game. Except once when I found just update. So you have folder named "www" inside game folder and there is no "save" folder there. So what you need to do is to copy/paste your "save" folder from previous update in this newly update game.

D

Deleted member 899020

I have screenshot of every single page so what you need is to write which you miss or didn't find. For example Amber 10. 10 means row in Kamasutra book.
Hi, Bro
Could you pls help me to find the missing pages
Amber 11 & Katherine 7
IMG_005.jpg

JumpingJacky

Jun 25, 2018
Guys, im stuck on this mission, somebody help, i got the pickaxe and i destroyed the wall, after that i was searching for everything and i dont know how to progress anymore. RIP

download.png

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
I recently played The Manor and enjoyed it hella good, but then i stumbled upon this game! And WOW, just WOW! Hooked on it instantly! I am a big, big fan of these type of settings and combination of story and characters. Was supposed to only try it, but ended up to playing to at least 30% or so haha. Yes, some might say these rpgm's tend to become overly grinding-hungry, but ohhh well! It is still very enjoyable, aaabsolutely! I even love the effort of at least adding SOME voices to the characters! But yeah, overall, i am most definitely enjoying this game, and i definitely look forward for more content to this nice rpgm!

I would love to see more outfit choices (school girl, buttoned shirt in a knot (like some imaginary farmer/cowgirls have and tight dresses), hehe. Probably too much to add that, yes.

Hmm... do i have to download the entire game all over again whenever it gets updated, or? Rather new to this, so im only wondering how it works. Thanks in advance.

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
I recently played The Manor and enjoyed it hella good, but then i stumbled upon this game! And WOW, just WOW! Hooked on it instantly! I am a big, big fan of these type of settings and combination of story and characters. Was supposed to only try it, but ended up to playing to at least 30% or so haha. Yes, some might say these rpgm's tend to become overly grinding-hungry, but ohhh well! It is still very enjoyable, aaabsolutely! I even love the effort of at least adding SOME voices to the characters! But yeah, overall, i am most definitely enjoying this game, and i definitely look forward for more content to this nice rpgm!

I would love to see more outfit choices (school girl, buttoned shirt in a knot (like some imaginary farmer/cowgirls have and tight dresses), hehe. Probably too much to add that, yes.

Hmm... do i have to download the entire game all over again whenever it gets updated, or? Rather new to this, so im only wondering how it works. Thanks in advance.

Like this one and from the same author you have visiting Aunt Sara and My Summer with Mom & Sis

Anssjamil

Mar 9, 2019
Lust epidemic 50031 ver.Hi guys please i need help but cant find any walkthrough video or info. I am stuck where i am with the nun in the amandas room. A squirell came in and took nuns hat .when i follow the squarel it goes on top of the building east side and there is nothing i can do but nun is asking me for her hat. ALSO I break a wall in basement and there is switch who ask a code.i will really appreciate it

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Like this one and from the same author you have visiting Aunt Sara and My Summer with Mom & Sis

Brilliant, but they don't seem to be filled with these many characters as this one? But yeah, the first one looks fairly appealing, so i will definitely give it a run after this one, yes. Thanks for the suggestions!

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Hi, Bro
Could you pls help me to find the missing pages
Amber 11 & Katherine 7
View attachment 259786
First 3 pictures is for Amber 11 page. There is 6 switches. I think that order is irrelevant. But you should hear sound when you click on each switch. When you activated last one a kamasutra page appeared and a heart container. 4th picture is for Katherine 7 page. When you click on candle holder a page appear. I think it is candle holder but if it is not then pretty close to it. Hope it will help.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Hi, I need Katherin 9, 11, 12. Thanks
To reveal Katherine 9 page you need machete and pick axe. For page 11 you need screwdriver. Can't say how do you get into this room but you'll find it I'm sure. Page 12 is hidden so you can't see page itself. Just try to click somewhere where I mark with red circle.

Reactions: ozmosis
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes