AizenSouske8906

Jun 2, 2018
I'm stuck used the password 1234 and when I enter the room I found a photo and a locked door now what to do unable to use pickax too can't see cracked wall if you got a SS or tell me what to do next .....thanks

paula789

May 2, 2017
I cant find bible in church
If you've not yet found it then go to church. It's in the middle row to the right towards the wall. Click the white dots.
But before finding it you've to start the quest, Katherine will ask you to find it and that's the pre-requisite.

brains2050

Jun 30, 2018
how do you open door in the basement i have pickaxe from security room a mystery you must unlock still can't unlock door HELP!!!! someone

Anssjamil

Mar 9, 2019
Lust epidemic 50031 ver.Hi guys please i need help but cant find any walkthrough video or info. I am stuck where i am with the nun in the amandas room. A squirell came in and took nuns hat .when i follow the squarel it goes on top of the building east side and there is nothing i can do but nun is asking me for her hat. ALSO I break a wall in basement and there is switch who ask a code.i will really appreciate it
If you've not yet found it then go to church. It's in the middle row to the right towards the wall. Click the white dots.
But before finding it you've to start the quest, Katherine will ask you to find it and that's the pre-requisite.
I cant find bible in church

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
ummm - could you be a little bit more descriptive as to where the key is
sure,, goto the 3rd floor door, now turn south, goto the center of the south wall, should say 'weak wall' , pickax, key appears..

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
First 3 pictures is for Amber 11 page. There is 6 switches. I think that order is irrelevant. But you should hear sound when you click on each switch. When you activated last one a kamasutra page appeared and a heart container. 4th picture is for Katherine 7 page. When you click on candle holder a page appear. I think it is candle holder but if it is not then pretty close to it. Hope it will help.
only order i ran into was , outside kats room first..

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes