• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kitsame

Jan 21, 2017
In last update, i'm sure to have found one in the forest, but i sill have only 3 for the last outfit.
I'm note sure if i found them all or not.
So how many coins were added to the last version, and where are they ?
There is one in the woods near the last Kamasutra page, its on the right side of the rope.

Endymion

Jan 4, 2018
To reveal Katherine 9 page you need machete and pick axe. For page 11 you need screwdriver. Can't say how do you get into this room but you'll find it I'm sure. Page 12 is hidden so you can't see page itself. Just try to click somewhere where I mark with red circle.
Thx a lot! another question: I've only 3 coin, can't by outfit, someone knows where is the coin in this update?

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Hola saben donde está la pag 8 de katherine y pag 12 de katherine
no habla,, but ,, Kat = 8, go out side, southwest corner of building, north to tree, "soft ground", shovel..
Kat = 12, goto woods, 1st screen, goto cliff, (north center) rope, climb rope.. coin & page are hidden look around..

Reactions: DrFree
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes