robnots

Dec 12, 2018
West is <--- en east is --->
Look for a crack on the wall

Not sure, i talk to him, but i only got the "i escape" sentence.
west tower basement, is the kitchen.. east tower basement is the 2 girls,, go there, an then go up all the stairs, to the third floor..

simon. did you trade simon coin , for him to go on hike (talk to mom) ..?

ttant

May 7, 2017
simon. did you trade simon coin , for him to go on hike (talk to mom) ..?
Try to talk to all characters still available, got only the escpae answer.

I think i'll wait for next version and use one of the savegame provided here.

paula789

May 2, 2017
sure,, goto the 3rd floor door, now turn south, goto the center of the south wall, should say 'weak wall' , pickax, key appears..
But on 3rd all the paths are closed by boxes. So how to turn or go towards the south? Shall I have to move the boxes? Please help.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
But on 3rd all the paths are closed by boxes. So how to turn or go towards the south? Shall I have to move the boxes? Please help.
no . no. go back down the stairs to the entrance.. then take the east hall, then go thru first arch, turn right, goto locker room.. has stairs down ( to the 2 girls) , an stairs up, go up, second floor, take the right stairs/door.. 3rd floor,, now do all i told you...

Reactions: paula789

paula789

May 2, 2017
no . no. go back down the stairs to the entrance.. then take the east hall, then go thru first arch, turn right, goto locker room.. has stairs down ( to the 2 girls) , an stairs up, go up, second floor, take the right stairs/door.. 3rd floor,, now do all i told you...
Thank you.
While I was waiting for your reply I was trying myself and got that. I have already reached the completion point of this update although it's a small one.
Anyway, thank you so much.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Which one is the east tower and where is the keycard guys can't find it!! help!!
goto the 2 girls (Elizabeth & Violet) , then go back to stairs (east stairs..), go up the 3 flights of stairs, once in room goto south central wall, weak spot, pickax, get keycard,, now open room , get hat, an KS page..

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
nope.. you are missing Kat spy cam.. in the southwest corner of the second floor room, east tower, where you got the Kamasutra Book..
I disagree. I have saved game about 40% and some more. This Photo isn't there. But when I picked this one in basement it appear.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
There is 5 photo you can collect in game and 4 Photos you take. I can't say for sure does order of finding them is relevant. For example if the photo you find near Kamasutra book is your first photo and it is "Spycam shoot of Kat's ass" but you don't collect this photo and instead you collect your first photo elsewhere. Does it will be also "Spycam shoot of Kat's ass".

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
There is 5 photo you can collect in game and 4 Photos you take. I can't say for sure does order of finding them is relevant. For example if the photo you find near Kamasutra book is your first photo and it is "Spycam shoot of Kat's ass" but you don't collect this photo and instead you collect your first photo elsewhere. Does it will be also "Spycam shoot of Kat's ass".
no i have them written down,, and i just replayed from 44% save an got Kat spy cam from second floor (by KS book spot).. i have location not number..
wait,, just reread,, i think we are saying same thing... location not number..
edit : also that was 4th photo,, not 9 like i did originally..

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
no i have them written down,, and i just replayed from 44% save an got Kat spy cam from second floor (by KS book spot).. i have location not number..
wait,, just reread,, i think we are saying same thing... location not number..
edit : also that was 4th photo,, not 9 like i did originally..
He took screenshot and there is visible that he found "Spycam shoot of Kat's ass" but he didn't find "Elisabeth's extreme penetration". Anyway, I hope he found it. :):):)

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
He took screenshot and there is visible that he found "Spycam shoot of Kat's ass" but he didn't find "Elisabeth's extreme penetration". Anyway, I hope he found it. :):):)
"Elisabeth's extreme penetration" by my records is in the holy rod room,, behind barrier, with wheel..

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes