morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
For those who are looking for 2nd rope. You first need to switch 9th radiator (use last room unlocked with security chip). After that, take stairs in center of building to 2nd floor and go left and down, then through "9".
Thanks mate, exactly the heads up I needed. (y)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
where in the woods?

also, where do I find a skeleton key to open the chest on the room next to where I locked Mendel?
skeleton key you find burried in the woods where the flowers showing a cross right in the middle (as the hint on a paper tells you)

Reactions: tutshill

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
I can't seem to find the 2nd rope, I checked every open room in the 2nd floor but where do I specifically have to look?

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
where is the 9th radiator? can send pic?
its in the new room you open with the new access card you got from the girl in basement. (left side where you locked Mendel)
Also beware that there is a vent in northern wall you may open with a screwdriver to get a hint-page

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I can't seem to find the 2nd rope, I checked every open room in the 2nd floor but where do I specifically have to look?
its in the room behind "9" after you activated 9th radiator (see my post above)
2nd floor - left side - south

Reactions: Walka

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
where is the 9th radiator? can send pic?
Its in the room you unlock with the keycard from one of the basement girls in exchange for the lipstick. For me it was actually 8 as I had forgotten the one in the top left room on the second floor.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
HELP FIND KAMASUTRA PAGE
EDIT: information revoked as it was false. The page is in the wood burried in center of the flower-cross

BTW: next time you scream with capslock i will not help you out XD - just ask nicely please

tutshill

Mar 7, 2018
you got the page hiding in the vent in the room where you unlocked 9th radiator?
(use screwdriver)
PS: i cant remember exactly, but i think this one was the tit-fuck page you are missing

BTW: next time you scream with capslock i will not help you out XD - just ask nicely please
no, there's a piece of a paper about ventilation in there.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Coins are a pretty problem by itselfs, I'm 2 under rank, can't buy last dress, and have no way to know exacly when and where missed them. Not even sure about how much are in the game so far.

Reactions: tutshill
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes