Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
do you haz pickax,? if not get it.. also did you input code(1234) into computer (you need too).. if so. goto east tower basement (2 locked girls.) , take left hall, room has photo an blue disk, goto south central wall, between two outcroppings, click on wall, pickax.. holy rod room..
Hero! spent 30 minutes running around in circles!

nanixxxx

Oct 16, 2018
Just wanna share some experiences about crashing or freezing games. It happens to me but only when I click and hold it because I wanna skip all dialog faster. When I do that sometimes happened that game closed. I experienced freezing just once and in the same place as you. When I give her Glitter Lipstick. But it happens on Android. On phone I tap and hold it and game freeze.
ok ill try it
thanks man

kostas746

Apr 16, 2018
hello, what's the code for the red button in basement ? does anyone knows? and how unlock the wheel and the photo in the same room? screenshot.jpg le 1.jpg

sheffo

Feb 20, 2017
Ok, guys: I DID IT.

I made a 100% step-by-step complete v34122 walkthrough (with pictures when needed).

So, enjoy. Just REMEMBER:

- don't edit your save

- don't use other people's saves

- start the game from the very beginning

- carefully read the walkthrough while playing and follow it step-by-step

- I promise I will keep it updated.

HERE YOU ARE.

p.s.: It would be nice if a mod put it in the OP.

------------

EDIT: updated walkthroughs! 100% now
Were is your promise to update?

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I think, I already found it before)) So, how to find wheels for dolly?
There is only one wheel and it is in the basement. But there is some things you must do first before you collect it. First you must find the note in the woods where is written code "1234". In Security room there is computer where you can applied that code. This turned off laser on west wall in the room where is doors for Violet and Elizabeth. When the laser is off go through. In this room there is weakness in south wall. Use Pick Axe to smash it. Go through again. There is red and blue button. Pressing the red button you turned off laser and there you can collect a photo and a wheel. Of course you collect Kamasutra page and Holly Rod as well. Code which you must enter for red button is "3678". Before you go further turn on blue button too. It's helpful for fast traveling.

Reactions: Del.Mar

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
What should i do now?
Go into the woods to find a not where is written code "1234". After that go in the security room and apply this code on the computer. It turned off laser in the basement. Go in to the basement. Go through the door which lead to the room with two doors, Violet's and Elizabeth's. Go left now since laser is gone. There you can pick photo and maybe something else too. Can't say, but I know there is a photo for sure. On the south wall you can noticed weakness. Use Pick Axe and smash the wall. Go through. There you can pick up Kamasutra page and Holly Rod. Click on the red button and use code "3678". Click on blue button as well too. Collect another photo and wheel.....

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
anyone knw where to find these missing pages apart from the ones i have for all the 4 of the ladies
Amber 13 - Security room
Amanda 6 - Library. Click on bookshelf to reveal Kamasutra page.
Katherine 3 and 4 are in the second floor. They are available after laser is turned off. You must turned of both red button in Security room.
Katherine 14 - When you climb on first rope it's somewhere marked with circle. It's hard to noticed but it's there.
Valerie 5 - When you climb on first rope go left and there where is marked with circle use Showel.
P.S. Screenshot of Katherine 14th page is taken while I was played v50031. Passage to the place where is Valerie 5th page on the left is added in v54032.

Reactions: rezarhj51
4.40 star(s) 251 Votes