Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Have you managed to solve this problem? I have the same issue.. I follow the walkthrough so I dont understand why it happens :(
As soon as you go outside you can see sparkling on your left side. Pick it up. It's Andy's car keys. Use it on Andy's car (3rd from left) to get Serum. While you outside you can collect Kamasutra page (Amber 1st page), Coin and Heart Container. Go back inside and go to Andy.

Wehre can i find the lube?
Inside this room.

2nd door.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Yeah, The Mac version zip file is corrupt and can't unzip.
Well, I've managed to unzip the archive in my VirtualBox Mac by unzip console command, but wasn't able to run it. I think tomorrow I'll make a package myself if I have time.

Reactions: declannl

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
hello guys i don't find the last kamasutra pages of this update and the photo. Someone have an idea pls
Amanda 12th page. Click somewhere marked with circle and use Showel
You should have 11 photos if you finish v57041. 6 of them you find and 5 of them you unlock playing game. Only one which you can find you miss. It's Elizabeth's extreme penetration. In the basement where is doors of Elizabeth and Violet there is passage on the left. Since you already have Amanda 14th page that means you've already been here. So press red button and enter the code "3678". That will turn of laser and you can collect photo and wheel too.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Guys need some some help with these missing pages .... Cant find them...
View attachment 275595
Also, it says 3 pages missing, but it seems only 2 pages missing
View attachment 275599
Katherine 9th page - Clear the bush with Machete then smash the wall with Pick Axe
Katherine 12th page - When you climb on the first rope. It's hard to noticed, but it's there where is marked with circle
Valerie 5th page - When you climb on first rope go left (it's place where you find Cassette). Where is marked with circle click and use Showel.

william7809

May 5, 2018
following the guide it says go east for heart container and security card then upstairs for the kamasutra book yet for me the card and the book do not appear?

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
no but i realised i'm playing an older version of the game so going to start again with the new version.
It must be very old version. Kamasutra pages appeared in v15102. Can't tell if there is book also appeared in this version or maybe version or two later.

Carfreac

May 9, 2018
I only have 20 hearts after finishing v57401 update i cant figure out who i missed on the update im assuming the nun after that scene but didnt get a heart out of it?

Never mind guess I made the wrong choice somewhere not exactly sure where though

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
Katherine 9th page - Clear the bush with Machete then smash the wall with Pick Axe
Katherine 12th page - When you climb on the first rope. It's hard to noticed, but it's there where is marked with circle
Valerie 5th page - When you climb on first rope go left (it's place where you find Cassette). Where is marked with circle click and use Showel.
Thanks a LOT !!

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
I only have 20 hearts after finishing v57401 update i cant figure out who i missed on the update im assuming the nun after that scene but didnt get a heart out of it?

Never mind guess I made the wrong choice somewhere not exactly sure where though
Follow the walkthrough. or you can always cheat hearts, but i don't recommand it.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes