brysonsspam

Jul 20, 2018
Where did you find the save location on your mac? I've been trying to search for it for months now. Got 50% as well, but I don't know where it saved in the system compared to on Windows.
Did you manage to find out where the saves are located for Mac?

SteveD

Dec 28, 2018
When you have Glitter Lipstick go into the Basement and in one of the unlocked door (Elizabeth's or Violet's). Give her Glitter Lipstick and you got Security Card of the Room where is among others 9th radiator. She also give you Tape Recorder. But you need Casette. Go into the woods. Climb on first rope. Go left. There you can find Casette, Heart Container, Skeleton Key and Kamasutra page (Valerie 5th page - Tit Fuck). To gain the page you must use Showel and location where you must use Showel is marked with red circle.
yes ty i found a youtube that showed it.. when all else fail go to youtube lol

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

hchinaski

May 1, 2017
I got stuck, I got to the point where Simon says he saw someone in the woods and after he says "Go look for yourself" the game stopped. Do any of you have that same issue?

Zalvador

Apr 3, 2018
Where can i find the kamasutra pages i have 48 pages of 51 i’m on the latest update and where can i find the security chips ?

MaxieMilyon

Jun 16, 2017
I am having a black screen problem where I need to get serum with the help of tape ubt when I click on bed my game just goes to full black. I tried another save, downloaded again. Nothing works so far. Oh and I never edited my save I remember something about editing gold coins cause some problem.

hedeeeee

Mar 18, 2019
Do we get to unlock both of the girls in the basement or do we have to choose? I'm done with the latest update, but still have access to one girl as I was able to find only 3 chips for the other.

toptruck

Mar 12, 2019
Hi Everybody!

First: Thank you for this great game! Many hours of pure "adult-gaming" ! ;-)

...then: After download the new Mac-Files (AND-162Mac), that´s probably not the same game, i have many trouble with my mac´s key-chain (lost mail passwords)...

Can anybody report the same behavior ? Are there any "spyware scripts" inside ?

Thanks ! ;-)

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Hi Everybody!

First: Thank you for this great game! Many hours of pure "adult-gaming" ! ;-)

...then: After download the new Mac-Files (AND-162Mac), that´s probably not the same game, i have many trouble with my mac´s key-chain (lost mail passwords)...

Can anybody report the same behavior ? Are there any "spyware scripts" inside ?

Thanks ! ;-)
Just download it from Mega or Anonfile. Other links seem to be wrong.

master022

May 9, 2018
what do i do next or where do i have to look when then hit gives me this "There may be somthing hidden in Katherin's room that can be used to unclock the upstairs storage cabinet" please send me a screen shot or something

Everybody

Mar 19, 2019
Im actually having problems finding de keys for the red light door

Edit: nvm found it (there were crack on the lower wall, use pick axe there)
I spend way to long looking for that one, thanks!
Makes sense though, i hide my keys in the wall too and use my trusty pickaxe each morning to get to them.

Reactions: darlic

tacolover47

Apr 4, 2019
I am over her in the halway with Mrs. Bancroft "image a" and the tip suggested "image b" that now was a good time to use the serum spray on Mrs Bancroft. I have both thee serum and the perfume bottle, how do I get the serum into the perfume spray bottle?
image a.png image b.png

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes