• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
says your going to keep walkthrough updated.. stuck at 51% could use it to keep going before i loss interest Amber gave me lipstick hint only says must belong to one of them. played taiked been in everyroom and clicked everywhere help plz
When you have Glitter Lipstick go into the Basement and in one of the unlocked door (Elizabeth's or Violet's). Give her Glitter Lipstick and you got Security Card of the Room where is among others 9th radiator. She also give you Tape Recorder. But you need Casette. Go into the woods. Climb on first rope. Go left. There you can find Casette, Heart Container, Skeleton Key and Kamasutra page (Valerie 5th page - Tit Fuck). To gain the page you must use Showel and location where you must use Showel is marked with red circle.

Reactions: madao and SteveD

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
This is getting madness everytime is there not just an update rather than downloading entire thing each time ?

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Hey, I just recalled that there is the unbreakable puzzle (unless you find th enote), has anyone found out how it works or is it not in the game, yet? I just remembered this not being solved (or even found) after the last update.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes