• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Hi mate, can some people help me answering this question: "Now X ray mode available for Amanda". What is it meaning!?
That means when you choose to play with one of girls where X Ray is available you can choose from Cum Inside or Cum outside. When X Ray is Off than Cum is by default. It is available just for Pussy fucking I think.

Reactions: nhansieu84

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
Does anyone else have an issue with the scene in which the MC speaks with Simon (just after the threesome) and the game just hangs there? Unable to move ..........tried to close and load from the save and it still gets stuck at the exact point when we are supposed to go out after speaking to Simon

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Does anyone know where I find the security card to open the east tower door to retrieve kat's clothes?
Where is marked with circle was weak wall before. So use Pick Axe there. But if you mean where is Security Card which unlock the door which lead to the room where is that weak wall... well can't remember.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Does anyone else have an issue with the scene in which the MC speaks with Simon (just after the threesome) and the game just hangs there? Unable to move ..........tried to close and load from the save and it still gets stuck at the exact point when we are supposed to go out after speaking to Simon
Game freeze when you follow Simon in the main hall. So I suggest to go in the main hall through the Library.

Shitty

Oct 2, 2017
Everytime I save and close the game it doesn't let me continue which is bullshit because I have to start from the beginning every fucking time I close the game.

SteveD

Dec 28, 2018
says your going to keep walkthrough updated.. stuck at 51% could use it to keep going before i loss interest Amber gave me lipstick hint only says must belong to one of them. played taiked been in everyroom and clicked everywhere help plz

SteveD

Dec 28, 2018
Everytime I save and close the game it doesn't let me continue which is bullshit because I have to start from the beginning every fucking time I close the game.
are u saving lol got to save to continue also i each update i install in same dir so i have the saves

michi04

May 14, 2018
who still has the same error as me after extracting
in other games, everything works without problems only in this game

Reactions: swammy

gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
Just downloaded the mac version and it won't extract with one of my programs, It does with the other but game won't load.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes