D

Deleted member 899020

Is anyone else having problems extracting this version? I've tried both the Mega and Noply links and I keep getting error codes when I try to extract.
I've the same problem. I tried Mega & Letsupload

PRINCE NEO

Apr 17, 2018
Ok, guys: I DID IT.

I made a 100% step-by-step complete v34122 walkthrough (with pictures when needed).

So, enjoy. Just REMEMBER:

- don't edit your save

- don't use other people's saves

- start the game from the very beginning

- carefully read the walkthrough while playing and follow it step-by-step

- I promise I will keep it updated.

HERE YOU ARE.

p.s.: It would be nice if a mod put it in the OP.

------------

EDIT: updated walkthroughs! 100% now
WE WANT WALK THOUGHT OF V57041 PLEASE

Reactions: bob danio
D

Deleted member 899020

after you get the water damaged security card you can find the bag of rice in the pantry
I have heard if you use 7zip to unpack it, it will extract correctly.
you are right with 7zip it's working. Thanks for the advice

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
oww so the mc and his mom get it on 2 ? im new to the game and yeah sorry i said it that way but allot incest tagged stuff just has sister brother stuff ands second question does it have pregnancy for the mom i saw a tag for it
That's probably true, thanks to all incest games sister stuff might be mainstream these days, I still can't get used to it (-__-)
Regarding the pregnancy tag, as much as I know you might meet one pregnant female character in the game, but it's not MC's mom.

rubendm1995

Dec 13, 2017
I would love that the creator remake this to renpy or unity, but mostly renpy. It would be so fucking awesome.

Halandril

Mar 1, 2018
Quick question. I'm pretty sure I missed one heart from Mom and I don't see it in the bonus area. Is there a way to get it besides starting the game from scratch?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes