xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
What you miss is Amanda Spoony Anal. There is soft place here (1st screenshot) and you need showel. Second is Katherine Laying Anal. When you use rope to climb here Kamasutra page is marked. It's bit hidden but it's there. BTW Crystal Ball tell you that you have 46/48 pages and you don't have one of clothes.
Ive been looking for that amanda page for ages thanks for posting

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Do you mean that the rice is in the storeroom in the kitchen? I have searched the whole room except in the closet because there is som boxes in front of it. Do I need the "dolly" to move the boxes? In that case where is the second wheel, found one?
You ask where is bag of rice. So I tell you where it is. But I didn't mentioned that you need to have Security Card. I guess you have it. There's some bags on the left as soon as you go in.

drakkura

Jan 7, 2019
Katherine 9 - First clear the bush with Machete then smash wall with Pick Axe.
Valerie 6 - In the room where is 9th radiator. You need Skeleton Key.
Thank you so much for your post but i ended up finding your previous post with the locations. Thank you!

I got the Kath page but i dont have a skeleton key... so im going to have to find one for the Valerie 6 chest!

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Ran into a bug. After the sex scene with Katherine and Amanda, you go looking for Simon. If you enter the entrance way from the north, you get the conversation but then the game freezes/you can't move. I ended up trying twice and it happened both times so I decided to try entering from the west and didn't get the game freeze.
I came to see if this happened to someone else and it actually happened, I did what you said going west and it worked.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Is anyone else having problems extracting this version? I've tried both the Mega and Noply links and I keep getting error codes when I try to extract.

bgpp

Jun 29, 2018
So... finished that update, short but really fun.
I saw that I only have 1 coin at this point and all outfits bought. At this point (end of that update) how many coins you must have if you've got them all?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok got it to extract, played through. Getting really sick of these updates where the last marked percent of the update is the "This isn't completed yet" bullshit.

roboitoy

Mar 10, 2018
Is anyone else having problems extracting this version? I've tried both the Mega and Noply links and I keep getting error codes when I try to extract.
Yep, try extracting with a different program. I was getting some Windows error so I just went with 7Zip.

Reactions: Tanaxanth
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes