Be e

Nov 26, 2017
You must collect 30 Coins in game so far. there is only one Coin in this last update. Meaning you need 28 Coins for clothes and 2 Coins you should have in your inventory.
So I missed 3 coins. Do you know is there any collectable thing 'time sensitive' in this game?

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
So I missed 3 coins. Do you know is there any collectable thing 'time sensitive' in this game?
1 Coin Simon give to you. I think that all others you can pick up even now. I posted all locations few posts before. Only thing which is irretrievable is if you spend Coin to buy Heart which you miss. Now I check and you are right. There is no Metal Detector in the inventory. For 2 Coins you need Metal Detector. So if you miss those I suggest you play v54032 from 50% of the game and try to find them with Metal Detector.

Dovre Gubben

Jul 21, 2017
I'm at 57% now, every pages, scenes etc. got, but only have 3 coins. It needed 4 of them to buy the remaining outfit.
My metal detector is disappeared. Do i need that detector to find the last coin. Please help!
do you know how use the lube of tube and anal beads together ı have two of them but ı cant interact with girls btw at 313th page someone share coins file u can check from there maybe I dont have all coins too.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
torrent for

Lust Epidemic [v57041] + chrunched + IncPatch

Choose what You want to download, and enjoy

+

Reactions: Hlextor

jestercollins

Jun 10, 2017
Hey. Just started playing this game. Can't seem to get the incest patch to work. I download the attachment, delete the old name file and it just says undefined for Val's name. Any kind souls out there have any advice?

bladekill

Jun 10, 2017
Can anyone help me? I couldn't find the save folder in game files. İs there any specific place for save folder ? Sorry for language.

jestercollins

Jun 10, 2017
Hey. Just started playing this game. Can't seem to get the incest patch to work. I download the attachment, delete the old name file and it just says undefined for Val's name. Any kind souls out there have any advice?

Whoops. Double post.

deadpilot

Oct 12, 2017
Guys I need help , at some point I;m supposed to combine a rope with the grappling hook and hint says its in a classroom on 2nd floor. There is no rope in any of the rooms I have access to in the 2nd floor, is this a bug or am I blind?

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
Can anyone help me? I couldn't find the save folder in game files. İs there any specific place for save folder ? Sorry for language.
copy the folder "save" from the previous version and put it in the folder "www" of the new version or create a folder "save" in the folder "www" of the new version and copy your last save:)

deadpilot

Oct 12, 2017

Whoops. Double post.
What I do with every new update is I dont delete the old file, I just clear all the text and replace with the one in the attachment here then close window and Save.

deadpilot

Oct 12, 2017
Guys I need help , at some point I;m supposed to combine a rope with the grappling hook and hint says its in a classroom on 2nd floor. There is no rope in any of the rooms I have access to in the 2nd floor, is this a bug or am I blind?
Never mind I'm blind :D

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes