Samrat Dutta

Mar 5, 2017
Can anyone please share the save file at the end of its previous version, I somehow lost mine. I don't want to play it from begining. Thannks Appreciated!

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
To all who have Problems extracting the file: Are you using the onboard tool included in windows file manager? This seems to be a Windows issue with large compressed archives atm. HAs nothing to do with the archive (it is ok) or Mega (it is the same with every archive from all hosts)

Try WinRar or another dedicated Program like 7zip and it should work, it did for me with this and another big archive today.

PS: We need the [blink] Tag [/blink] back ;-D

Reactions: Gabaw

Be e

Nov 26, 2017
I'm at 57% now, every pages, scenes etc. got, but only have 3 coins. It needed 4 of them to buy the remaining outfit.
My metal detector is disappeared. Do i need that detector to find the last coin. Please help!

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I'm at 57% now, every pages, scenes etc. got, but only have 3 coins. It needed 4 of them to buy the remaining outfit.
My metal detector is disappeared. Do i need that detector to find the last coin. Please help!
You must collect 30 Coins in game so far. There is only one Coin in this last update. Meaning you need 28 Coins for clothes and 2 Coins you should have in your inventory.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes