roboitoy

Mar 10, 2018
OK so, after the scene with Miss Bancroft and the nun, when Simon walks in, I follow him to the lobby and after I agree to go look for the baddie, the game freezes up. The music and animation(of the water in the fountain) still play, but I can't move or bring up any menu options. Is this a problem on my end or has anyone else had this happen?

sraynor88

Nov 12, 2017
OK so, after the scene with Miss Bancroft and the nun, when Simon walks in, I follow him to the lobby and after I agree to go look for the baddie, the game freezes up. The music and animation(of the water in the fountain) still play, but I can't move or bring up any menu options. Is this a problem on my end or has anyone else had this happen?
Me too :S

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
In the kitchen. Door closest to the staircase.
Do you mean that the rice is in the storeroom in the kitchen? I have searched the whole room except in the closet because there is som boxes in front of it. Do I need the "dolly" to move the boxes? In that case where is the second wheel, found one?

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
Sooo just a quick question, with each update NLT releases on his patreon, etc... will a link be available to the newest version on the OP within a day or two? I'm tempted to support his patreon tbh because he's a damn good creator!

H.K

Apr 10, 2018
Do you a walkthrough for the current version as a New Player or the v41... version is good enough?

Jrock0986

Jun 20, 2018
I had the same issue, I tried again by entering the main hall through the west entrance, and it worked.

Reactions: Simon Jester

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Me too :S
Me as well.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes