tmg9000

Jan 24, 2019
amber = 11, tricky one so save just before.. goto outside kat's room, goto south wall cabinet, face south, (sound on) mouse over wall cabinet and press space bar, hear click, move right or left, but still on cabinet, repeat for click.. once you have 2 clicks move to east tower, second floor (where you got the KS book.) repeat on both south wall cabinets, once you get 4 clicks (2 each), page appears in middle of room..
amanda = 11, need skeleton key, it's in chest in the boys bathroom..
amanda = 16, goto the woods, first screen turn left, walk (not hyper) to the southwest corner, soft ground will appear , dig..
kat = 12, have to do this last, (after buddie an coach leave) goto the woods , goto the cliff (north central wall) rope, climb, the KS page an coin are hard to spot,,..

thanks

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
This has to do with the 20 second race!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah did anyone got this code too. I am mind boggled about it. No clue what it means.
`.jpg
To get this note, you need to run to the Western Dame Woods during the 20 seconds wait for the serum flask to be filled up.

KC Gibson

Aug 28, 2018
A little embarrassed to admit but I need some help. Can't find the grappling hook and rope to save my life! Thought I already had them but not in inventory and can't find where they are supposed to be. Anyone?

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
A little embarrassed to admit but I need some help. Can't find the grappling hook and rope to save my life! Thought I already had them but not in inventory and can't find where they are supposed to be. Anyone?
First 2 screenshots is about rope. Third screenshot is where is Grappling Hook. Click somewhere where is marked with circle and use Pick Axe.

Drac.14

Feb 20, 2019
every time i play my game i am getting struck in here.i cant go to woods.can anyone help me with that

Drac.14

Feb 20, 2019
can someone help me how do i get the picaxe i cant find anything to go to high places
you have to collect shoes with wings to get to the higher places.you cant get that unless you off radiators.some of the rooms have radiators,if you on them lasers will off.

NasChoka

Feb 1, 2018
every time i play my game i am getting struck in here.i cant go to woods.can anyone help me with that
I had the same problem. After I talked to Simon I could not move. This was when I entered the room from the top. If you go a different route and enter the room from the left side I worked for me.

Reactions: Drac.14
U

User_1275820

Hello everyone! What's the situation with Heart Container after v57041? How many Hearts do you have for each girls?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Are they all Security Chips available? Actually i have only 7?! The door of Violet is closed. Where can i find them all?

Krazi

Jul 18, 2017
Stuck. Chasing the Squirrel to the top of east tower. The hint is there is a access card near the locked door, but I cant find anything.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes