Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
look at the page 328
#6,560
Haven't posted in a while, but PART 8, 9, 10, and 11 of my Lust Epidemic Gameplay is out! (To those who are still waiting for them.)
Ok, but it seems to me that the walkthrough ends, more or less, at the same point. So, to continue?

Craigs List

Mar 6, 2018
Unable to extract files. Have DL twice from mega and when extracting many files do not extract.

Edit: OK, I took some time to review previous posts. Seems that my normal winrar app is not appropriate for extracting this version. Its a bit aggravating to have to download additional applications when every previous version of this game uploaded here was extractable with winrar. (Oh well)

Jevon12

Oct 5, 2018
I follow walkthrough when go to entrance watch the scene grab the buddies left and it didn't happen help please

semnpai

Jun 22, 2018
Ok, guys: I DID IT.

I made a 100% step-by-step complete v34122 walkthrough (with pictures when needed).

So, enjoy. Just REMEMBER:

- don't edit your save

- don't use other people's saves

- start the game from the very beginning

- carefully read the walkthrough while playing and follow it step-by-step

- I promise I will keep it updated.

HERE YOU ARE.

p.s.: It would be nice if a mod put it in the OP.

------------

EDIT: updated walkthroughs! 100% now

when are you gonna update the walktrough?

Reactions: bob danio

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
here again.
I'm stuck..looking for "south wall cabinets" that I've read on the chalk board. I've tried to check (cliking with spacebar, as well) every cabinet i've found, but nothing happens.
And in the meantime I've have Kat waiting in Amber's room to go to bed with me

Some help pls?

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
doesn't seem to work. Tried renaming, everything.
here again.
I'm stuck..looking for "south wall cabinets" that I've read on the chalk board. I've tried to check (cliking with spacebar, as well) every cabinet i've found, but nothing happens.
And in the meantime I've have Kat waiting in Amber's room to go to bed with me

Some help pls?
ok .. this one is tricky.. save just before starting,, goto outside kats room,, cabinet is on the south wall, goto cabinet, face south, sound on, mouse over wall / cabinet, press space bar, hear click, move right or left, but still on cabinet, repeat for second click.. .once you have 2 clicks, move to east tower second floor ( where you got KS book.) , two cabinets, repeat on both cabinets, for 2 clicks each , total 4 clicks.. page will apear in middle of room...

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes