DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hey

Have a problem ... cant find compass, buddy is catching me and qndy is not telling me anything
when buddy chases after you.. hide in the library.. and he will ignore u.. andy will give u the keycard once u give him wet panties.. u can find the panties in amber's room and get it wet from either of the girls in the basement which u unlocked.. that should be it :D

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
I was imprisoned ... I broke the wall after putting on the raincoat ... but now I don't know how to go on
please, help me

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
here you are
ah.! do you haz pickax.? if not, get it (in security).. while there, put code (1234) in computer.. wen done, goto locked girls room in east basement..then take left hallway.. in that room is photo, an blue disk.. goto center south wall (between 2 out croppings.) click on wall, pickax, . Holy rod room.. this is where you use code (3678) from grave yard.. an activate fast travel

theleqionpk

Mar 3, 2018
Ok, guys: I DID IT.

I made a 100% step-by-step complete v34122 walkthrough (with pictures when needed).

So, enjoy. Just REMEMBER:

- don't edit your save

- don't use other people's saves

- start the game from the very beginning

- carefully read the walkthrough while playing and follow it step-by-step

- I promise I will keep it updated.

HERE YOU ARE.

p.s.: It would be nice if a mod put it in the OP.

------------

EDIT: updated walkthroughs! 100% now
update pls

mozilla73

Mar 10, 2019
when buddy chases after you.. hide in the library.. and he will ignore u.. andy will give u the keycard once u give him wet panties.. u can find the panties in amber's room and get it wet from either of the girls in the basement which u unlocked.. that should be it :D
where can I find pantieas in ambers room

4.40 star(s) 251 Votes