dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so i found this note, even with finding it. i dont know what it means

i went to west tower and moved along the wall. i got 2 blinks and switch noises. i went along the east wall and only got 1 blink and switch noise.

so contrary to what the note says, i can't figure it out.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018

i went to west tower and moved along the wall. i got 2 blinks and switch noises. i went along the east wall and only got 1 blink and switch noise.

ok.. outside kat's room , you did good.. but suppose to get clicks on the cabinets,,, not the wall,, 2 clicks per cabinet...
so again,, goto cabinet west tower, face south, mouse over cabinet / wall , press space bar, get click, move left or right but still on cabinet, get 2nd click... do exact same on east tower cabinets, an page will appear in middle of room...

darkkk99k

Mar 9, 2019
ok.. outside kat's room , you did good.. but suppose to get clicks on the cabinets,,, not the wall,, 2 clicks per cabinet...
so again,, goto cabinet west tower, face south, mouse over cabinet / wall , press space bar, get click, move left or right but still on cabinet, get 2nd click... do exact same on east tower cabinets, an page will appear in middle of room...
i dont understand this puzzle , can u explain me

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
here again.
I'm stuck..looking for "south wall cabinets" that I've read on the chalk board. I've tried to check (cliking with spacebar, as well) every cabinet i've found, but nothing happens.
And in the meantime I've have Kat waiting in Amber's room to go to bed with me

Some help pls?

i dont understand this puzzle , can u explain me
It's about Amber 11th page... I posted here all Kamasutra page locations.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v57041-nlt-media.15687/post-1709309

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
ok .. this one is tricky.. save just before starting,, goto outside kats room,, cabinet is on the south wall, goto cabinet, face south, sound on, mouse over wall / cabinet, press space bar, hear click, move right or left, but still on cabinet, repeat for second click.. .once you have 2 clicks, move to east tower second floor ( where you got KS book.) , two cabinets, repeat on both cabinets, for 2 clicks each , total 4 clicks.. page will apear in middle of room...
uhm. Still feeling like a jerk, 'cause it seems to me that I've already done that: walkthrough page 8 and 9. Have I have to do again? (I've tried and nothing happens)

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
uhm. Still feeling like a jerk, 'cause it seems to me that I've already done that: walkthrough page 8 and 9. Have I have to do again? (I've tried and nothing happens)
ok first,, look at KS book, make sure you don't have Amber = 11. IF not goto a save before you tried this, an start over...

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes