RawaLwe

Mar 8, 2018
I followed the walkthrough and now im at this step:
Now you can go to your sexy nun: go to the west tower, go upstairs and knock on her door (where the arrow is). Watch the scene, then go down to the kitchen.

But when i knock on her door nothing happens. Did i do something wrong and have to start anew? There is also no arrow. I gave Amber the yogurt, went to the west tower to visit the nun but as i said when i knock nothing happens.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
i'm really sry I don't remember, il know i follow the walkthought until tue last update.
kat = 9. north wall outside before woods.. goto woods , but don't enter, turn left, goto bush, click on bush, machete, click on wall, pickax, get page..
val = 5. center of cross in woods,. goto woods, climb rope, go left, in north east corner, two lines of flowers make a vague cross / X, in the center...

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Reactions: Toni077

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I'm lost. Where is the room with the broken pie, I have the tape, but can't find the room?
also do you have empty serum bottle..? pipe not broken,, goto the locked girls (east basement) which one you unlocked.. it will say stand on bed,, then add tape,, then wait....

ADHaxious

Oct 7, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic V.57041.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
This need to be included at the top. Bumping this so that others wont have to search for it.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes