PatreonSlayer

Jun 10, 2017
I need help. It says the rope is in a classroom on the second floor but i cant find it anywhere? Someone suggested it was in the woods but i looked there and it wasnt there either. Any ideas?

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I need help. It says the rope is in a classroom on the second floor but i cant find it anywhere? Someone suggested it was in the woods but i looked there and it wasnt there either. Any ideas?
room 9.. from main entrance, go up main stairs (second floor), go left, then go go south.. room 9 southwest corner.

Reactions: Pif paf

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Not gonna lie, the slow burn to 'unlock' Mom/Val is getting a little tiresome. MC has already progressed to the point in the story where Mom has succumbed to drinking the serum, engaged in multi-partner sex acts with her son, and spoke openly about decamping away with him after the events of the game so they can engage in some, er, 'maternal bonding'. We're in a game world where Mom already swallows her son's jizz on demand and has taken it on the face; they should be boning by now.

Reactions: acewinz

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Not gonna lie, the slow burn to 'unlock' Mom/Val is getting a little tiresome. MC has already progressed to the point in the story where Mom has succumbed to drinking the serum, engaged in multi-partner sex acts with her son, and spoke openly about decamping away with him after the events of the game so they can engage in some, er, 'maternal bonding'. We're in a game world where Mom already swallows her son's jizz on demand and has taken it on the face; they should be boning by now.
well technically that's the patch they're not mother n son ...she is the brother's wife and the boning will start like katherine/nun.. first anal then pussy.. for which valerie needs 5 or more hearts.. currently she has only 4

Silf

Nov 14, 2018
well technically that's the patch they're not mother n son ...she is the brother's wife and the boning will start like katherine/nun.. first anal then pussy.. for which valerie needs 5 or more hearts.. currently she has only 4
Do you mean that Valerie is not Bal's mother?:cry:

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
I have found 5 pennies but can't find the sixth. Searched every bin and talked with all the ladies. The only ladies that talk about pennies is Amber and Katherine but they don't give me any. So I'm stuck, what to do??

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes