lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
But if I apply the incest patch, is Valerie the mother of the MC?
Yes and that's probably what the dev intended, but decided not to do due to Patreon guidelines. Many devs do that. It's clear that even without the incest patch that Val was supposed to be the MC's mother.

Reactions: Silf
May 8, 2018
Yes and NTR too
I'm sorry but I think that you are wrong. I haven't got any NTR (netorare, netorase) scene in my playtrough, but again it depends how you define NTR. Game don't have that tag so I still think that game don't have that content, otherwise it would be tagged with that tag.
the good or the bad kind of NTR?
So far only , quoting you, good kind of NTR (netori).
Is this game going to be a NTR?
I don't know for future updates but considering how and in which direction game is moving I think that this game will be NTR free.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I have found 5 pennies but can't find the sixth. Searched every bin and talked with all the ladies. The only ladies that talk about pennies is Amber and Katherine but they don't give me any. So I'm stuck, what to do??
talk to val in the kitchen

Silf

Nov 14, 2018
Yes and that's probably what the dev intended, but decided not to do due to Patreon guidelines. Many devs do that. It's clear that even without the incest patch that Val was supposed to be the MC's mother.
Thank you very much, you got me out of doubt.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Hi, Andy says "it was up against the west wall,4 paces north from the bridge" but where ? Can't find it Grabbing Hook :(
go outside, goto the bridge, turn north, move slowly north (one step at a time), along the wall, an mouse click just in front of you each time.. 4 or 5 steps trip over, pickax. grappling hook...

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
You have got to be kidding me. We finally find another bottle, the MC says he wants to give it to Valerie, just so it gets wasted with Amber and Amanda.
Fuck, this is getting annoying already! Just give us a progression with Val already, it makes no sense at all for her to resist any longer. I hate when devs make this kind of shit.

Reactions: PokeIssau and Silf

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
but if they stretch it out another month, it means another paycheck!

do this for several month and wooo free money!
Yeah, and it's bullshit. The game is good enough to keep a lot of people interested, just by the story alone. You don't need to pull out shitty tricks like these.

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes