DrDemagogue

Oct 26, 2017
I've always found something faintly off-putting about this art style. Do all the male characters constantly wear that insouciant smirk as if they've just farted in a crowded elevator?

Reactions: warrug25

Cro

May 10, 2017
That's how you get the Heart to be filled, not the location of the Container.
Well, then that was obvious, I never thought to ask how to fill the heart, of course it's about the container.
Everybody is asking where that damn heart is... Either well hidden or bugged or not in this version, which would be stupid since the 2 new scenes seem to be there.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Well, then that was obvious, I never thought to ask how to fill the heart, of course it's about the container.
Everybody is asking where that damn heart is... Either well hidden or bugged or not in this version, which would be stupid since the 2 new scenes seem to be there.
In the Library Maze there is the #10 Radiator beam with a key card behind it. However there doesn't seem to be a new radiator in this version. My personal belief is that Keycard leads to the room with the Heart Container in it, and he forgot to put the corresponding radiator somewhere we could get to. Like one of the third floor rooms.

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
I got tired of walking around and looking for nr:10 radiator, so... I cheated.
This got me passed the lasers, but I wasn't able to pick up the keycard and thus not able to proceed

darkrain1993

Jul 20, 2018
I am kind of seeing everybody asking for the heart.
The heart is on the same section of the map where Andy and Hillman was talking. It is in the bottom center of the screen hidden between two trees. Only its upper section is visible even that's barely so pay attention and you will see it.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I am kind of seeing everybody asking for the heart.
The heart is on the same section of the map where Andy and Hillman was talking. It is in the bottom center of the screen hidden between two trees. Only its upper section is visible even that's barely so pay attention and you will see it.
Seems you were right, thank you buddy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes