BoneMan66

Jul 23, 2018
How do I open the "game" file? Both in Mac and Win10 I merely get a window with directory, but I cannot select anything, let alone would I know what to select. I get this with every game that uses a "game" file to open it, no just this one. Google was no help ...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I need help where mom asked me wine for dinner and buddie asked me compass which I found at Andy. And Andy asked me used panties. I got clean panties from mom's room how to go ahead from here?
take them to the girls ,, locked in the east tower basement,, give to the one unlocked... rest is history...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
How do I open the "game" file? Both in Mac and Win10 I merely get a window with directory, but I cannot select anything, let alone would I know what to select. I get this with every game that uses a "game" file to open it, no just this one. Google was no help ...
it's the "WWW" folder,, then the "saves" folder.. oh wait... did you mean to start the the game... just double click,, if that is not working then you need to reload,, cuz files are missing...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Hello,
Could some one tell me which is the the new KS page on this update, and where to find it ?
I usualy find it, but not this time :-(
Any one ?
Many thanks !
it is kinda of a side quest.. cut open red boxes,, release 8 roaches,, kill 8 roaches,, goto woods where you met the priest.. large golden roach,, poof ,, page...

Reactions: AyamAcid

BoneMan66

Jul 23, 2018
it's the "WWW" folder,, then the "saves" folder.. oh wait... did you mean to start the the game... just double click,, if that is not working then you need to reload,, cuz files are missing...
Thanks for your prompt response. Yes, I am trying to open the "game.exe" file. This results in said windows with a directory, and this applies to all games of this format, in both Windoze and Mac, and I have tried it on various computers, browsers, download managers etc; to now avail.

Attempting to open the index.html in the "WWW" folder results in the error: "Failed to load: data/Actors.json, and I do not have a "saves" folder, probably be there are, in fact, no saves.

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes