robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Putting the save files into the save folder doesn't work. Da Faq? Other posts say to put it in the same place. When I do, it still doesn't work..
how old are the 'save' files.. if 3 mods out then no.. to many changes,, to keep modding the code...

Vanteal

Mar 7, 2017
how old are the 'save' files.. if 3 mods out then no.. to many changes,, to keep modding the code...
I just Dl'd the save from the last page, so it there shouldn't be any issue. Tried a number of different things. It just won't F'king work.

E.l.l.0

Formerly 'Ellordrings'
Feb 1, 2018
?did you get the page (in the woods) after kill all 8 roaches ..??? the big golden roach..
I got all the roaches, and then I was like "WTF? Why didn't anything happen when you kill all the motherfuckers?!" And then I proceeded to search all around the campus, looking for something different, and nothing happened. It didn't occur to me that a suicidal papa roach would be waiting for me out in the woods to simply kill itself (just to spare us more trouble, I guess); You would think that it would hold some grudge over us for killing all of its minions, and would engage in some sort of vendetta... As soon as I saw a different color roach, I was anticipating a boss fight, goddamnit!

Reactions: robnots and tjmav

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I double checked and I collected all of those hearts and I'm only showing 21/22 hearts so I'm not sure what do do now
I talked about Heart Containers. Showing 21/22 means you earn 21 from possibly 22 Hearts from girls. If you collect all Heart Containers in the Game that means you have 1 empty Heart Container on one of girls or in your inventory. This situation happens when you earn a Heart from girl you must have an empty Heart Containers on her so it can be filled up. If not it's like you didn't earn it at all. Here is scenario where I deliberately didn't add Heart Container on Katherine before I earned her last Heart. On Picture 1 you can see I have 1 free Heart Container. Picture 2 shows Bonus Area after I earned her last Heart. Picture 3 shows situation with Hearts after I add Heart Container on Katherine. Picture 4 shows Bonus Area after I add Heart Container on Katherine. Picture 5 shows that now I have all hearts, but also shows that I have 2 Coins instead 3 because I spending 1 Coin to buy Heart which I miss.

Last edited:

F88hyder

Jul 17, 2017
I need help, i need savegame after this scene
---
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---
(i have bug with characters) (This scene is after foursome/dildo scene) 60% progress in game

Last edited:

Jay9876

Jun 12, 2018
I need help where mom asked me wine for dinner and buddie asked me compass which I found at Andy. And Andy asked me used panties. I got clean panties from mom's room how to go ahead from here?

Last edited:

fucktheirs

Nov 24, 2018
So I first downloaded the game when it was v.64051 and used both written and video walkthroughs. I noticed that some things are slightly off such especially gold coins that are just completely missing from where the guides show them. The guides go patch by patch so is that the only way to get all the coins or are they just moved to different locations if you start from v.64051. Any help with this is appreciated!!

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I need help, i need savegame after this scene
---
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---
(i have bug with characters) (This scene is after foursome/dildo scene) 60% progress in game
Here I have among all other saves one with 61%
View attachment save.rar
Thanks bro, I just need Reverse Cowgirl anal then T_T

I think, this page is in the chalkboard but I dont know which... (The hint is about pry a bit in the wall but I dont know where...)
Well only Reverse Cowgirl Anal is for Amanda and it's her 15th page
Amanda 15 (Click here than choose Locker Key).jpg
Behind Chalkboard is Katherine 11th page
Katherine 11 (Click here then choose Screwdriver or Showel).jpg
and Katherine 13th page is in the Maze. When you are on the 3rd floor use Dolly to move box which blocks south passage. When you go through this passage you ended in the Library. From there use this Maze map to gain Kamasutra Page. It's in lower right screenshot.
Maze.jpg
But if doesn't help you, you must be more precise about pages. i assumed that maybe one of these is one you miss.
So I first downloaded the game when it was v.64051 and used both written and video walkthroughs. I noticed that some things are slightly off such especially gold coins that are just completely missing from where the guides show them. The guides go patch by patch so is that the only way to get all the coins or are they just moved to different locations if you start from v.64051. Any help with this is appreciated!!
I'm pretty sure that all Coins locations are on same places from whatever version Game you start to play. Only difference is when you play some newer version of the Game you can collect some Coins which wasn't there in some previous version of the Game. Nevertheless here is location of all Coins you can collect in game so far... https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v67052-nlt-media.15687/post-1705399

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes