Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
Damn that update has to be no longer than 5 minutes...smh

might just wait until this game is completed, it's too good to be played in short intervals

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
i wish our saves would carry over, cause really its a pain to do it over and over

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Damn that update has to be no longer than 5 minutes...smh

might just wait until this game is completed, it's too good to be played in short intervals
I did indeed post my similar opinion on this.

The dev does make great games, just check out his first two if you haven't already. But as for his updates they're total shit. The problem with tiny updates is that you can never get into the game properly. Yeah we all want to see the good stuff, but we also blown away by the setting of this game when it first arrived.

So yeah. If you aren't a paying supporter of this dev then you would be best waiting until the game is finished so it can be enjoyed properly.

Funkym4ster

Jan 8, 2018
Hey I know it might be a stupid questions but how do I update games? Rn I'm just redownloading the entire file. Help?

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Are most of the female characters old? their faces are really unappealing but might be worth the try

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
I did indeed post my similar opinion on this.

The dev does make great games, just check out his first two if you haven't already. But as for his updates they're total shit. The problem with tiny updates is that you can never get into the game properly. Yeah we all want to see the good stuff, but we also blown away by the setting of this game when it first arrived.

So yeah. If you aren't a paying supporter of this dev then you would be best waiting until the game is finished so it can be enjoyed properly.
Yep, totally agree 100%

yea, I've played both of his games and read most of the comics, all of them are great

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes