• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
Omg its so good, can't wait for next update, Val looks so fine!. Only sex scene available is with amy right?
and are there any other similar kind of games like this of f95? like similar art and Rgp i know that NLT make alot of games.

jack04

May 27, 2017
for me don't work! :teary:
it works,
a. choose system.json, find at game name\www\data folder
b. click detect, click OK
c. choose files you wish to decrypt, then decrypt

note:
for CG, go to game name\www\img\pictures folder

d. now, the files will be decrypted on the File List tab, choose save all as zip file.

note:
i suggest to insert all files on \pictures folder

Reactions: Jumbosauce

Lilith Black

Sep 7, 2017
Anyone have a save file just before the last update preferably? External hdd corrupted, don't want to start over... :frown:

Arcade420

Sep 23, 2017
Am I missing something or did the yogurt cum scene get removed? The option doesn't show up for me anymore.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Am I missing something or did the yogurt cum scene get removed? The option doesn't show up for me anymore.
As someone new to the game and playing it, it's absolutely still there, no idea why it wouldn't show up for you.

... That said, just got to where I can 'explore' the chapel, aaand no idea what I'm supposed to do next. Taking the serum to Amber went nowhere fast, and there's a desk key hiding somewhere mocking me. Haven't found any hint arrows pointing either. Can I get some help here?

e:welp, nevermind on the serum bit, might have tripped and fell into progression.

Jan 31, 2018
The game showed the starting intro narration and after thay nothuing happened only a black screen...dont know what happened

batman321456

Nov 26, 2016
about how long is this game in its current state? not sure if it has been asked already, apologizes if so.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
about how long is this game in its current state? not sure if it has been asked already, apologizes if so.
Its on an Early Development. If we talk in % the save files indicate "8%" so far.

If u are a little impatient I recommend you to play from the same Dev his 2 other games:

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes