killer11pr

Apr 21, 2017
if u guy want to cheat for the coin . just need to install the RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin. and on the game open the cheat menu then edit the number of coin u want in the "Item option" and the "Total Coin" in Variable too..... !!!REMEMBER That the number of coin u edit must be the same in 2 field

Reactions: dani31

Druss

Sep 20, 2018
buy amber's outfit in area bonus and play with her in the library. At the room change outfit.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
btw woers update ever, took me 3 min to complet it lolwut?
You can opt to wait til the version number jumps higher. If you update once a month it might not feel so bad. The previous update was last week.

At the very least this fixes bugs.

lordywut

Sep 29, 2018
You can opt to wait til the version number jumps higher. If you update once a month it might not feel so bad. The previous update was last week.

At the very least this fixes bugs.
you are right, i really like the game, for the first time not for the sex, its the vibe of the wondring around and finding something that makes you feel smart lol if that makes sense

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Can anyone tell me what's new from the 08092 version to the newest one (09101) posted just now ?
Is it worth downloading or is it just a bug fix ?

Reactions: OneWayMissile

slaboogy

Dec 30, 2017
Can anyone tell me what's new from the 08092 version to the newest one (09101) posted just now ?
Is it worth downloading or is it just a bug fix ?
dream scene with Val, sleeping Val and Ms Branchkro...whatever

Reactions: pj13
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes