Addy Da Daddy

Feb 4, 2018
(HELP)
they say show pink serum to andy , andy is in the main hall near fountain (whenever i go to him , he just shoo me away by saying its a long night and we have to go to basement ? help is appreciated !

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
(HELP)
they say show pink serum to andy , andy is in the main hall near fountain (whenever i go to him , he just shoo me away by saying its a long night and we have to go to basement ? help is appreciated !
I think you probably need to go to the basement bathroom next.

Killer uT

Jun 19, 2018
I've tried uploading to MEGA, but it fails. I'll just let it go as there is an update in the next couple of days. Sorry.

Tripod

May 17, 2017
Guys, I think I might have solved the mystery of "behind the south wall cabinets".
You need to click on 6 switches: 2 switches at West Top Tower and 4 switches at East Top Tower.
Then a hidden heart container will appear at East Top Tower.
I have uploaded picture guides for easier reference.
View attachment 155991 View attachment 155990 View attachment 155989 View attachment 155992
It doesn't work. I'm pressing exactly where you say it, but nothing happens. No heart appears ...

Addy Da Daddy

Feb 4, 2018
I think you probably need to go to the basement bathroom next.
i got past it, now i jst dont know what to do , when i hit my phone for hints , it just says go to bonus section to view the scenes, i viewed the one which i didnt see earlier , next what? is it the end of the current version
?

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
i got past it, now i jst dont know what to do , when i hit my phone for hints , it just says go to bonus section to view the scenes, i viewed the one which i didnt see earlier , next what? is it the end of the current version
?
Sounds like the end for 08092 unless you have 4 or more coins and can buy Amber's outfit. Youd need to update to 08093 but 09101 should be up today. So you could just wait.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes