gubl

May 31, 2018
I just downloaded the new version, and used a old save, what should i try to do? its saying its the end of the chapter, and wont let me get any hints
kamasutra should tell what pages are missing, so you will see alot of gaps in there, then dig around forum to figure out where to find them, and outfits are bought by coins if you have not got enough, then again search trough map to find them. Speaking of why hints are not available, it determined by status of any open quests to progress with story line and you have completed them all.

All this provided, that you did not use save cheats which might skew statistics.

randallmt

Feb 7, 2019
hello where is page 2 and 13 of katherine and 5 of valerie and how do I update the game without losing the progress

cooperlee77

Jan 26, 2019
I have nearly finished the up-to date walkthru but i need a few pages. Here is my progress and these 313433 313434
are the pages missing. Any help will be appreciated

Reactions: Slade1234

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Thank u. I need one more help, where can I find graplling hook?
Andy will give you a hint where the first grapling hook is. You find it outside near the river wall, when you find it, the game says that you hit something hard, you need pick axe to get the grapling hook.

arup

Jun 12, 2018
For Lust Epidemic V64051:
How do you get the wheels unlocked which is in east tower basement. It prompts for a password to be entered. any one has tried that password ?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes