cooperlee77

Jan 26, 2019
okay,, first,, older versions are NOT compatible .. too many changes..
second,, i have noticed that there are more than one "playable game" .. (( I.E. when Kat asks for book ,, i have come across 2 different cover colors.. also players talk about 'jerking off' in fruit cup an giving to various girls... i have never played that version.!))
OK, thanks for the reply and the explanation :)

Bombastik

Jul 3, 2017
Yo can anyone tell me what the difference between hard mode and normal mode is??? I'd like to know b4 starting.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Yo can anyone tell me what the difference between hard mode and normal mode is??? I'd like to know b4 starting.
In Hard Mode you must collect Heart Containers during play and use them on girls a little bit shrewdly. In Normal mode you already have all Heart Containers on every girl so there is no Heart Container in the Game to collect. And that's only difference.

boonleong

Jan 20, 2019
Always look at the crystal ball, hint is there always, and remember check the whole room u just new enter than u should had no problem other than code finding :)

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE CODE IN THE MYSTERIOUS NOTE THAT KAT GIVE YOU
Please use search this thread or look few previous pages and you find the answer.... i don't get it why does not people use search function.....

Last edited:
Reactions: dahobo
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes