cooperlee77

Jan 26, 2019
I am looking to write a walkthrough for this game. I would like to download previous versions. Where would be the best place to download those? I have versions 48022, 50031, 54032, 57041, 64051 and the latest one. Any help with this would be appreciated.

SubBiCow

Oct 12, 2018
[67052] The crystal tells me to go to the chapel to check on Father Parker body. I went there and nothing happens, So what shoild I do when I get there ?!

DaveDelip

Aug 8, 2017
When Laser is of go through this passage. There is weakness in the South Wall. Use Pick Axe to smash it and go through.
P.S. In 1st screenshot you can noticed that both Violet and Elizabeth room was locked as well some goodies there. When you use 1234 code in the Security Room you already unlocked or Violet or Elizabeth room and collected Security Card, Kamasutra Page, Radio and probably Coin (by smashing the Stone Pillar). So this screenshot shows only what 1234 code unlocks.
Thank you so much. didnt know i could break that wall ahahaha

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

DaveDelip

Aug 8, 2017
Can someone share the latest walkthrough? Or the quote the last walkthrough posted? I am stuck in this room without knowing what code to enter. (IN basement after laser disappears, just discovered fast travel)

SubBiCow

Oct 12, 2018

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I am looking to write a walkthrough for this game. I would like to download previous versions. Where would be the best place to download those? I have versions 48022, 50031, 54032, 57041, 64051 and the latest one. Any help with this would be appreciated.
okay,, first,, older versions are NOT compatible .. too many changes..
second,, i have noticed that there are more than one "playable game" .. (( I.E. when Kat asks for book ,, i have come across 2 different cover colors.. also players talk about 'jerking off' in fruit cup an giving to various girls... i have never played that version.!))

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
where is this place that has room 9 ?
it wont show until all the radiators (9) have been turned on,,, but to get to it, , from main entrance , go up stairs , go left (past mendels office / breakroom.) , out side compass room, go left again (south hall) , room 9 is at the end in the south west corner...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Can someone share the latest walkthrough? Or the quote the last walkthrough posted? I am stuck in this room without knowing what code to enter. (IN basement after laser disappears, just discovered fast travel)
? are you talking bout "holy rod" room ( broke thru south wall..???) that is 3678...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
[67052] The crystal tells me to go to the chapel to check on Father Parker body. I went there and nothing happens, So what shoild I do when I get there ?!
is the body gone..? if so leave... if not , missed something...

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes