Feb 8, 2018
It does seem that the Mac versions of the updates are becoming more difficult to get each time. I know that this site basically posts games for free so it seems rather disingenuous to complain but, considering the Patreon site advertises Mac as a platform, why are Mac updates so hard to come by?

Reactions: Jujitsism123

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
thats how it should be bro.. im glad u do it that way.. here ppl get stuck they spam this thread left right center .. and the worst part is they dont even search for answers; the question which they ask have been answered most of the time.. but the effort just to search for the answer is a herculean task i presume thats y people dont do it.. just let them be man
It's so true lmao and it's even worse there is the crystal ball who give some hints not everything but enough to continue the story.

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Where do i find this place?
It's in the Maze. When you are on the 3rd floor move box which blocks southern path (you must have the Dolly to do that). When path is clear go through and you'll end up in the Library (upper screenshot on the Maze map). From there follow map of the maze to gain Katherine's 13th page (lower right screenshot on the Maze map). There also you can collect the Coin (upper left screenshot on the Maze map).

Last edited:

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I have downloaded many save files but can't get any version of Lust Epidemic (67052 or 71061) to recognize them. The "continue" button is not highlighted and I can't do anything but start a new game. My last active version was 57041.
Any advice how to get the save files recognized so I can jump forward??
What version of the Game you have. And from which percentage of the Game you want to continue to play.

Feb 8, 2018
Thanks for this, but I'm just wondering where the save folder for the Mac version is now. It is not reading my saves in the KADOKAWA folder. I'm too hard pressed to go through the whole game from the start again.
This is the main problem with all the Mac workarounds being offered thus far. For some reason when (if) the "semi-official" Mac version is posted the saves are recognised in the KADOKAWA folder, while the PC to Mac conversions use saves in the app.nw folder (which would have been in the www folder on the PC version).

There has to be a line change that has to be made to one of the files to point Mac games to the library folder but I can't find what that change is. I've searched the web and these forums but so far no luck :(

Feb 8, 2018
The saves work fine for me located in a save folder within the app itself. I just replace all folders within the resources/app.nw and since the save folder is already there it works fine...
True, the save folder is certainly there and allows the game to be continued. The problem occurs when you try to save any further progress - at that point, I just get an error noise and nothing happens.

It's very frustrating because the Mac games usually point to a KADOKAWA folder in the library rather than to a save folder in the app.nw folder (previously the www folder in the PC game). Somehow there has to be a way to point the game to the KADOKAWA folder but I'm damned if I can figure it out.

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
True, the save folder is certainly there and allows the game to be continued. The problem occurs when you try to save any further progress - at that point, I just get an error noise and nothing happens.

It's very frustrating because the Mac games usually point to a KADOKAWA folder in the library rather than to a save folder in the app.nw folder (previously the www folder in the PC game). Somehow there has to be a way to point the game to the KADOKAWA folder but I'm damned if I can figure it out.
Replacing all the folders in resources/app.nw only make 71 run like 67 for me. I can't figure out where the saves are located, either. aaaargh!

Gotta say, with all the time i've spent trying to get this to work, i pro'lly could've just played it from the beginning again. lol

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2018
Replacing all the folders in resources/app.nw only make 71 run like 67 for me. I can't figure out where the saves are located, either. aaaargh!

Gotta say, with all the time i've spent trying to get this to work, i pro'lly could've just played it from the beginning again. lol
I would happily play the PC version to remove this headache other than the PC version doesn't appear to like running on my Mac when using Parallels :( Every time I try, all the images get distorted and some are completely missing. Fixing that issue would probably give me as many, if not more, headaches than just trying to fix the save issues :(

I really don't know why this is such a problem. I've tried editing the package.json file along with various js files all to no effect. Whoever has created the previous working Mac versions must have a full proof method of converting but I am at a complete loss.

Reactions: dahobo

Giverfire

Feb 2, 2018
I'm almost done but there was some kind of bug because i don't have the next pages:

Amber's 13
Katherine's 3 and 4

and those are pages that according to the guides are impossible to miss, they are on plain sight, so i guess the game didn't recognize when i took them or something, and now i can't watch them

good thing there was a 100% save so far a few pages ago so thanks!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes