panzers35

Oct 6, 2018
[QUOTE = "yunmaster, post: 1995191, üye: 183411"]
Ana salon çeşmesinin yanındaki sol merdivenler.
[/ALINTI] there is not

NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
Hello,

I am having problems finding the "Bible" in the Chapel. This according to the guide happens right after you hide from Buddie. Page 27 of the guide and the shorthand says you will see 11 sparks flashing in 4 columns. Click middle spark in the 4th column. Exit Chapel. Find a Bible.

I don't see the flashing sparks or they are there and I don't recognise them. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I screenshot the chapel as I see it to illustrate.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
"Click 4 times on the wall behind the 2 Cabinets on South wall. You should hear a click every time.
You found a page - Amber: Reverse Cowgirl"
Where tf is that?

cooperlee77

Jan 26, 2019
Where you find the USB cable depends on whether you have entered the Maze beforehand. If you have, then the cable will be found by the stairs, if not, then the cable will be found in the maze by the 10 lazer barrier

I hope this explains thing a little clearer

cooperlee77

Jan 26, 2019
"Click 4 times on the wall behind the 2 Cabinets on South wall. You should hear a click every time.
You found a page - Amber: Reverse Cowgirl"
Where tf is that?
Very early on in the game, you click on a blackboard. You find the message - Behind the south wall cabinets.

You will find these cabinets in both the East and West Towers on the 2nd floor

Go to the West Tower. Opposite Katherine's bedroom door there is a single cabinet on the south wall.
There is 2 hidden switches behind the cabinet. Click on the WALL behind the left half of the cabinet, you will hear a click and the screen will flash. Do the same on the right half. A message will appear - Go to the east tower.
Do that.
In the East Tower 2nd floor There are 2 cabinets on the south wall. There are 4 hidden switches behind those 2 cabinets. Do as before, click on the WALL behind the cabinets. 4 clicks and 4 flashes later - The page will appear like magic :) ( if you are playing on hard mode - a Heart Container will appear also )

Hope this helps ;)

NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
Hello,

I am having problems finding the "Bible" in the Chapel. This according to the guide happens right after you hide from Buddie. Page 27 of the guide and the shorthand says you will see 11 sparks flashing in 4 columns. Click middle spark in the 4th column. Exit Chapel. Find a Bible.

I don't see the flashing sparks or they are there and I don't recognise them. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I screenshot the chapel as I see it to illustrate.
Please Forget This. I managed to figure it out. Just in case others run into this, progress game a little further talk to Katherine, then come back to Chapel to see sparks. Guide a little out of sequence here

panzers35

Oct 6, 2018
[QUOTE = "cooperlee77, gönderi: 1995484, üye: 1189574"]
USB kablosunu nerede bulacağınız Labirent'e önceden girmiş olup olmadığınıza bağlıdır. Eğer varsa, kablo merdivenlerde, eğer değilse, o zaman kablo 10 lazer bariyer tarafından labirentte bulunacaktır.

Umarım bu, olayları biraz daha net bir şekilde açıklar
[/ ALINTI]

tnx bro

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes