blackbabyz

Mar 19, 2019
hey guys, i couldnt find the last coin to buy valerie's outfit any idea? i saw one of the WT says its at the north of the dame woods but i couldnt find it

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Very early on in the game, you click on a blackboard. You find the message - Behind the south wall cabinets.

You will find these cabinets in both the East and West Towers on the 2nd floor

Go to the West Tower. Opposite Katherine's bedroom door there is a single cabinet on the south wall.
There is 2 hidden switches behind the cabinet. Click on the WALL behind the left half of the cabinet, you will hear a click and the screen will flash. Do the same on the right half. A message will appear - Go to the east tower.
Do that.
In the East Tower 2nd floor There are 2 cabinets on the south wall. There are 4 hidden switches behind those 2 cabinets. Do as before, click on the WALL behind the cabinets. 4 clicks and 4 flashes later - The page will appear like magic :) ( if you are playing on hard mode - a Heart Container will appear also )

Hope this helps ;)
I don't know if this is possible after certain conditions, but I don't have option to click that switches. I have 14% of progress, but I forgot on which step I ended up (only remember that is the first time with amber in her room).

Apr 15, 2018
hey guys, i couldnt find the last coin to buy valerie's outfit any idea? i saw one of the WT says its at the north of the dame woods but i couldnt find it
It's in the same place you find the elevator manual in the area of the dame woods you open up with the dynamite to get past the rocks. There's a kamasutra page, manual & coin in the same area.

RentaroSato

Jul 31, 2017
Even using this guide, I still cannot find Katherin 15 (From Behind) - I'm in the woods where you have it marked (the cliff edge where previous update ended) & have literally clicked everywhere. Any hint on where it is in that area?
if i remember right i killed all the roaches first before going to the woods then a roach appears in front of you and spawns the page

natas123

Mar 14, 2019
Hands down one of the best games on f95 !!, lots of story and content, had to cheat 3 times with a walktrough to manage.... but alot of gametime and fap time :)

Hoping for some BDSM content in the updates to come..

I will for sure starting to support this game :)

Big thnx to the devs !!

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes