Crono_

Nov 13, 2017
I really like this game, I would like to know if there is a possibility to make the script available for translation, if I have it I would like to volunteer it will be great if you leave.
thank you

ChaosBoy

Mar 4, 2018
Guys quick question before I take a plunge with supporting NLT on Patreon. In this game you only get to fool around with only 4 girls?! Or I am getting it wrong? Even if we get 10 animation per each, 4 chicks seems low. Cheers
I know that 4 may seem low, but dude those 4 have super hot sex scenes (especialy with incest mod), are well written, and there are shit tons of sex scenes with them. If you are intu milf fetish then bro... dont even hesitate xD Each of those 4 girls have more sexual content and story then some entire games here, and game is at this moment only at 71% so imagine how many there will be when it reaches 100% :)

• Love
Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I know that 4 may seem low, but dude those 4 have super hot sex scenes (especialy with incest mod), are well written, and there are shit tons of sex scenes with them. If you are intu milf fetish then bro... dont even hesitate xD Each of those 4 girls have more sexual content and story then some entire games here, and game is at this moment only at 71% so imagine how many there will be when it reaches 100% :)
He's "getting wrong", in fact: the female characters are 6.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
ask simon,, he found the hook,, you have to ask him, after the squirrel quest...
Thanks, but I guess I'm stuck. I had the sex scene with his mom and the news woman. Now he's whining to the players mom, and I can't ask him about it. Am I missing doing something, or was I supposed to ask him before that scene? Sorry, but like I said, I'm stuck. LoL

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
I'm stuck even using a walkthrough. It says to go to the Far East to pick up the third key card. But it will not let me into that door because it says that I don't want to let the guard catch me snooping. And the walkthroughs that hasn't been an issue. I'm using a print one and I saw a video of it and they weren't having that issue. Did they change the flow of the game since an earlier walkthrough?

Malles@

Jun 9, 2019
Some one help me , i completed 50% but I stuck basement , how to mes electric , it need something rubber , how to find rubber Screenshot_20190609-060957_Lust Epidemic.jpg Screenshot_20190609-060957_Lust Epidemic.jpg

Last edited:

lucifer1988

Mar 31, 2019
After I let Andy out it's says the chapter is ended
Now can I open the rimming doors or I have to wait for next update?
Also there a secne with the priest in the woods saying he will come at night to the girls in basement

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes