yozara

Feb 2, 2018
i have to admit, the fact that you can't come back from your old save and have to start over and over again (including that quite long intro that i didn't found how to skip) made me downloading almost every new update without ever playing them.
i guess i'll wait until it's finished to play it

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
i have to admit, the fact that you can't come back from your old save and have to start over and over again (including that quite long intro that i didn't found how to skip) made me downloading almost every new update without ever playing them.
IF you saved at the end of last version,, that one is usable on the new...

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
IF you saved at the end of last version,, that one is usable on the new...
true but you self need to store the save + global.rpgsave + config.rpgsave in a place you know
download new update unpack it
then start a new game and play until you can save
that will create a save folder in the www folder
or you can do what i do i store the whole save folder
and place it in the new update www folder
in that way you don't need to view the whole intro again

ArkajezZz

May 16, 2018
hello, I have a problem I can't find the last "brush", I saw all the photos of the 8 brushes but, retracing everything, I don't always find the last one, I think it's some bug, I post my rescue if someone can help me

Cadrieldur

Jun 4, 2019
In one of my play through I broke the game.
I have two instances of every character. I am walking through space and time.
For my character am doing one quest and the other version another.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
dear nlt, you have great ideas and a big talent. i like your taste of female bodies and enjoyed your comics (some could be even longer). your games are far from being bad. they are actually good and entertaining. BUT: why you make every hot woman a 40+ milf. (one which is very pretty and the gf of some older brother with grey?! hair?)
and why every game, comic etc has to be mature (older) woman with young (most time pretty) boy? couldnt you do the women a bit younger and the guys a bit older (or at least uglier), and maybe other fetishes like more bestiality or older man/ younger woman, mature woman and her very old dad or something. more variations.

it your acutal game i am a fan of the nun and the woman with the glasses (even she looks even hotter without glasses) but the black haired woman looks hot too (just make her a bit younger), but i would more like to play the perverted priest who already died at the beginning. the idea with the two girls in the basement is a bit too far imho. kinda hot but also very disgusting. but would be more enjoyable if we could play the priest and not again some random nice-guy looking, young boy.

but i look forward to more of you. and a finished version of this game. (with hopefully some changes to the women at least (except the nun she is damn fine)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes