Bull-dog

Oct 12, 2018
Hello, first congratulations for your games a frame type police investigation very pleasant.
But my problem is the following I play on pc and am 73% yet impossible to get your hands on 2 camasutra of Amber and a piece of gold while all the pieces are empty and the wood.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hello, first congratulations for your games a frame type police investigation very pleasant.
But my problem is the following I play on pc and am 73% yet impossible to get your hands on 2 camasutra of Amber and a piece of gold while all the pieces are empty and the wood.
i found 2 coins in the woods
barely visible between the trees

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
I played this game on a website called gamcore on V.71061. Is it possible to continue with the new update or do I have to play the game all over again?

Craigs List

Mar 6, 2018
about Elevator Repair i found fix 3 only by Click on 2ndlamppost from the left
Go to Security Room Enter code 3 4 3
Go to Kitchen Larder Elevator doorsEnter code 7 7 7 that end what the last one
I don't understand. When I click on the 2nd lamp from the left it directs me to my inventory. What item am I expected to use to repair?

And, does this have to do with the actual elevators or the teleporters?

Nevermind! Found the answer here and here

Last edited:

Craigs List

Mar 6, 2018
Is there a bug for finding Katherine 15? I have visited the location mentioned here, but there is nothing there. I have clicked everywhere and still do not have Katherine's "From Behind" page. NOw it seems I have to kill the 8 bugs?? Please tell me there is not a roach in the men's restroom where Tillman is locked up. Ahh fuck, yep, that's where it is. Back to previous saved game.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Is there a bug for finding Katherine 15? I have visited the location mentioned here, but there is nothing there. I have clicked everywhere and still do not have Katherine's "From Behind" page. NOw it seems I have to kill the 8 bugs?? Please tell me there is not a roach in the men's restroom where Tillman is locked up. Ahh fuck, yep, that's where it is. Back to previous saved game.
so.. after you kill / squash 8 bugs.. goto the dame woods ,, where you met the priest... a gold bug will appear an poof into the KS page...

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes