cooperlee77

Jan 26, 2019
A new twist. Crystal ball says "a secret in the room that you most recently unlock" well recently I unlock Secret room in lift and next room was opposite to Radiator 9 opt. 71% Stucked!!!!!
"a secret in the room you most recently unlocked"

youcancooktwo

Aug 5, 2018
Can someone please help Me??? I went to the parking lot like 5 times and still can't get through to get my car. I mean this is becoming a little ridiculous. The bridge has been out for 3 days. Yet sooooooomehow I can walk through the water. I mean its not even deep. This is bullcrap. Though I do keep feeling funny every time I get close to the church and wake up stuck in a fence with a squirrel on the other side. fml.

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
Anybody else convinced Val is going to be revealed as the real villain in this storyline?
Mother Superior. Game tries to be horror but whole "priest is dead but still does stuff" routine as well as the girls mentioning some female and added photo reeks on Mother Superior and her using some shit to make people think she is the ghost.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Mother Superior. Game tries to be horror but whole "priest is dead but still does stuff" routine as well as the girls mentioning some female and added photo reeks on Mother Superior and her using some shit to make people think she is the ghost.
Yeah! it sure starting to look like it. No worries though, Brad will get her ASS too! :p

KJmwon

Oct 16, 2018
View attachment 257605

Overview:
In Lust Epidemic you play as Brad, a student of East State University as he finds himself stranded at rival college Saint Dame University during a hurricane that has unexpectedly struck your town. While exploring the ancient and creepy campus grounds you'll uncover many mysteries and secrets... as well as some sexy fun time with some amazing MILFS!

Thread Updated: 2019-06-15
Release Date: 2019-06-15
Developer: NLT - -
Censored: No
Version: 74062
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac (v67052): - - - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID - UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

Patches:
Extras: -
WALKTHROUGH - - LOCATION GUIDE
Thanks to Fragmandk, @gotmashed, @throw_nws, @DD69-1 and @the66 for Win version, Mac version, incest patch, changelog and unofficial android port respectively.
*Compressed and Android version are not made by the devs, use at your own risk

View attachment 131128 View attachment 131130 View attachment 131131 View attachment 131132 View attachment 131133 View attachment 131134 View attachment 131137 View attachment 131135 View attachment 131136
V 77 is out now

Reactions: Cybermorf

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
v.77 is out on svscomics.. if someone has premium acc they can download and upload :p

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes