ekezie

Dec 21, 2017
Is there the posibility of just the update to the new version, because I have to download the whole game every time (and it is now almost 3 GB big).
Wanted to ask the same. The updates are really small, IMO not worth downloading every time.

Svenstar123

Aug 19, 2017
Someone knows why i cant click on continue when I played trough the whole game (and saved it ofcourse) with the new version ?

Oct 12, 2017
Can anybody help me: where are wings located?
The first one is inside the wall on the right side in the classroom (the dark classroom at Floor 1) where there is the security camera at the East Tower.
The second one is at the Dame Wood, just teleport there then go right, u'll see 2 trees in the middle of the screen (one on the left and the other one on the right and between them there is the path) go behind the tree on the left and use the shovel.
Then go back at the teleport and go to 3rd floor, there u'll see 2 statues attach the wings on the statue on the right.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2017
I figured out 3 of 4 problems (2,3 and 4) for the elevator maintenance but i don't understand the number 1.
I found the electrical box under the second light but i'm not able to reattach the wire at the box.
Do i need a tape?

Jun 14, 2018
I followed the walkthrough and missing 1 skeleton key, I tried to edit the save file, but couldn't do it, because the var#13 (the skeleton key) is missing. Any ideas of what to do?

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
***MAC VERSION of 77071
Hi thanks it worked following (and sometimes guessing) the different steps of the path to make it work but still have a problem, when I launch the RPG maker version I made with v1.5.0 (V1.62 does not work) for Mac I get the game working but can't "continue" with my saves.
I know some people here have a solution (I don't know if they use RPG maker) to get the save working while making a MAC version. They did for previous versions. Appart from that saves issue I'm quite close :)
I'm downloading it now and should have a working Mac version pretty soon, if all goes easy like previous versions.

As I wrote in another post, the trick to have working saves seems to be to simply change a parameter from FALSE to TRUE in one of the scripts ... just wait a little more and I will be able to tell for sure ;)

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes