johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Hmm, seems I missed something. My progress is 76% out of 77% yet the hints tell me I'm done with this version. What did I miss? Or how to know what I missed?
Did you find the last Kamasutra Page (Side Anal for Val)?

Last edited:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I miss only that last page, could you please tell me where to find it?
Thank you.
Once you have the 2 angel wings go to the third floor.(go up stairs and then up the stairs again)
You'll see 2 statues 1 with wings and one without wings.
Interact with the one without wings. select the wing from the item list. you'll have to do this twice. Then the page will appear in the room.

Reactions: Gamle

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
You ... kind sir ... certainly thought you did ... maybe it helps somebody:

Way i understand it, some bloke posted the juicy magik right here on June 5th. Watch this:
pk2000 explained it on June 5th and edited to complete post on June 25th ...
Instead of the files here, use the files in the thread https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-engine-all-versions.32358/post-2065717
or download the "RPG_Maker_MV_v1.6.2_NewData.zip" from that thread and extract it and replace the game files in the "www" directory.

With RPG Maker MV v1.62 most (all?) games run great on Linux and Mac OS X.
Some that every no and then crash in windows with the last update are more stable but most developers won't update them with the latest engine because potentially can cause bugs especially if they forget to update their custom plugins.

Anyway I uploaded the latest engine for helping linux and mac users... and for any user of windows thatwants to play the game with version 1.62.

Instructions:
Copy or move the directory "www" of the game in the main folder.
To start the game run the file "Game.desktop"
(Important: the name of the root folder of the game should not have spaces.)
before running the game open the terminal in the main directory and run the following commands
Code:
chmod +x Game.desktop
chmod +x nw

Instructions:
Copy or move all files and folders from the directory "www" of the game in the directory
"Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\"

Instructions: Copy or move the directory "www" of the game in main folder

edit: I updated the compressed files for Linux and Mac. In linux I modified the instructions.txt file (added the help info for linux from the rpgmaker mv)
edit2: I updated the instructions for linux (the files "Game.desktop" and "nw" must be mark as executables)

Just go here and read! ->;) it caters to this here game version in particular, mind you.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/#post-1990583
***MAC VERSION of 77071
Hi thanks it worked following (and sometimes guessing) the different steps of the path to make it work but still have a problem, when I launch the RPG maker version I made with v1.5.0 (V1.62 does not work) for Mac I get the game working but can't "continue" with my saves.
I know some people here have a solution (I don't know if they use RPG maker) to get the save working while making a MAC version. They did for previous versions. Appart from that saves issue I'm quite close :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
Hi guys, where can i find the photo number 13?
Edit: nvm found it on the desk in the room with the notes of the broken wings ;)

Last edited:

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
I think if you have made a scene player to review thing we have seen then the 4 scenes of Eliz and Violet should be put there too. Leaving them separated in the basement is kinda weird.

Hi guys, where can i find the photo number 13?
On the table in the room your latest key card open.

Mitja

Apr 21, 2017
Is there the posibility of just the update to the new version, because I have to download the whole game every time (and it is now almost 3 GB big).

Reactions: muthaluva

Tavo (MC)

Dec 7, 2017
No puedo encontrar la llave esqueleto para abrir el cofre y sacar la segunda rueda.... ayuda please!

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes