RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
I would like to know, is this a full or a first version, and if it include a guide, or what do you comment me about that?.. any suggestions if its good to play or should wait for a update please?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I would like to know, is this a full or a first version, and if it include a guide, or what do you comment me about that?.. any suggestions if its good to play or should wait for a update please?
It‘s a 'first version', demo, Alpha, whatever you choose to call it. An introduction to the gameplay.

No real NSFW scenes yet, just one woman masturbating.

No guide yet - but you also don't need it.

Nov 19, 2017
i swear to god.. this pic

remember me an comix i saw some months ago.... i fucking swear its the exact same chars guy and girl.. if only i could remember the name of that comix...

that make me feel weird as fuck. teh story of the comix is 2 boy (brother) who can fuck the mother anytime anywhere in front of the father , she dont give a shit and he dont give a shit too and after a threesome with mom + 2 bros, the dog join and fuck the mother in same time.
i fucking swear the chars are exactly the same.... :confused:
Yes I Kinda know exactly Which Comic you're talking about think It's called InstantIncest.com Comics & it's 1 of their Many Comic Books.

SavageWolf09

Jul 6, 2017
I like the art style. beyond that I can't say much. When done right rpgmaker can be fun. This is not one of those times. the whole game is go here look around then go there look some more. Without much to break up the boredome. NTL should just stick to comics which is what they are good at.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm gonna wait until there's a little bit of more content in the game, definitely gonna be keeping an eye on this because I'm actually a fan of NLT's work, especially the comics. NLT and Y3DF as far as adult comics go, in the incest scene no less, are probably the very best ones, at least they are in my opinion, haha.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Now, I'm new to this Developer, does he have previous games you need to play to get the whole story of this town? -Morah

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I believe that is a trailer, NLT released it months ago, I got one back then.
Could someone upload the pinup as well?
I have a feeling this game will be big.
that trailer in the beginning is fucking sexy :heartcoveredeyes::winkytongue: last game ive played was i think a son and auntie by them which i think was the this picture

so if anyone is wondering the power does wonders i made it so i gotten 99 coins and heart containers

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yes it was Visiting Aunt Sara the rpg version
I enjoyed that one.
this game looks pretty good :D i mean i totally didnt cheat to have 99 coins and heart containers XD :coldsweat:

they have 1 good comic I liked. ***NLT MEDIA-is My Mom Hot?*** without any shit, but in this game put the main character of this comic, it is already bad...
Yes I Kinda know exactly Which Comic you're talking about think It's called InstantIncest.com Comics & it's 1 of their Many Comic Books.
As expected, no incest... their name is "No Limit Taboo" but in fact they are very limited, not their fault, it's fucking Patreon ruining their main fetish.

Although there is still hope, considering that many comic characters will be in the game, they could add incest without mention it... we will know because we know the characters, I made an image some time ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So... if you see any of the related characters fucking then we have incest XD
not only this game, if you get my drift

probably said already, but the creator is NLT, he is originally a comic creator and all/most of his work is uploaded , out of the top of my head family vacation
if you want to view the comics online you view them here on these sites of your choosing

Reactions: Leo04

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
I like the art style. beyond that I can't say much. When done right rpgmaker can be fun. This is not one of those times. the whole game is go here look around then go there look some more. Without much to break up the boredome. NTL should just stick to comics which is what they are good at.
When you say RPGM can be fun, what type of game-play are you talking about? Like, ones that use the battle system?

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes