Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
A third multi-vitamin in the basement outside Violet's room. Gives you a triple cumshot. :cool:
i dont know where i found them, but i got 5 bottles already (and i never saw one outside violets room and/or any sleeping bag scene right now). All i remember that i got 3 bottles in wood and 1 in new room - cant remember where i got the 5th

Reactions: SoiCowboy

mrJak900

Mar 2, 2018
Can't seem to activate this radiator I am on 5 including the one in the priests room but this one I can't do, is it bugged? Also I am on the latest version.

Reactions: T3DP4XF

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
how many multivitamin in this version? is it 2 bottle?
in play scene if you have 2 it means 2 shot cum on face , my suggestion save before you give sleeping bag for amanda scene to get view on the other scene because once you use on girl the bottle gone even you have 2 bottle
i have already 5 bottles (and none of them was outside Violets room - as someone mentioned to be one)

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
i have already 5 bottles (and none of them was outside Violets room - as someone mentioned to be one)
I guess they show up randomly. I have already deleted the game, keeping my saves. Probably should redownload and keep looking.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I guess they show up randomly. I have already deleted the game, keeping my saves. Probably should redownload and keep looking.
some bottles just spawn after i re-entered the room (and/or forest areas) i was in there before without bottles

Last edited:
Reactions: SoiCowboy

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
my game stucks when I enter kathrine and Elizabeth room right on when it says where is the toy any help or saves please?
Can't seem to activate this radiator I am on 5 including the one in the priests room but this one I can't do, is it bugged? Also I am on the latest version.
The version uploaded here is a buggy release. There was a new version posted that fixes these bugs. Unless the OP gets updated, prepare for lots of posts asking these questions.

If the fixed version doesn't get posted, you can downgrade to .77 and then get to the end of the update and then upgrade to .80 to finish.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
How to add incest patch. i can't find file "name" in my phone
You just need to copy the names som1 posted here and change it with the existing names in the name folder in the ... www file? I don’t remember correctly. But it worked for me

Last edited:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Are the radiators bugged? Can't find an 11th and one doesn't look red like the others.

Also do the mutilvitimins respawn? used them without really getting what would happen.

Reactions: EXZOTRON

Cro

May 10, 2017
Am I the only one who's game gets completely stuck/frozen when Mendel says that Tillman has escaped ? Nothing works after that...

LATER EDIT: So this happens only if you follow Amanda and come in the room from the left side, but works OK if you come from the entry hall.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Am I the only one who's game gets completely stuck/frozen when Mendel says that Tillman has escaped ? Nothing works after that...

LATER EDIT: So this happens only if you follow Amanda and come in the room from the left side, but works OK if you come from the entry hall.
Mine kept freezing in Kat bedroom during Elizabeth "toy" talk. Were your npcs randomly walking around during the "cutscene? I think that's what bugged.
Can someone please answer my question please i think it got overflow by replys
Played up til the new update and I haven't been cucked yet. There was one scene where Andy gave the teacher some head but other than that the mc the only dick getting action. (y)

Reactions: thunderbrake
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes