SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Except 1st one all other you can find on those locations. They show up randomly and you can collect Multi - vitamins from same location many times. Maybe there is more locations, but I spotted this 1+9.
So all this multi-vitamin talk got me to thinking that these spawn in random places. Do I want to try wandering around? How many is the max for that scene?

I uploaded my save to the Online Save Editor. I knew I had three bottles. I scrolled down near the bottom and found "Inventory." Most of the "Items" have a quantity of 1. So I was looking for something in my inventory with a 3. I found it as "Item#114."

How many can you put in? I went with 12. Replaying the scene and you get 10 cumshots, leaving you with two in your inventory that you could use again with someone else.

I did another edit and put in a :p multiple of 10 :p.

• Love
Reactions: Donnie Brasco

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
some clues about this ?? how to deactivate this laser and where is the generator 11?? thx View attachment 347533
The solve to those haven't been implemented yet. Also the 11 Radiator is not available yet. You can tell because even though the Kamasutra page is visible, the Completion screen will tell you that you have all of the available ones if you've completed them all up until this update.

Reactions: leonardoxx318

leonardoxx318

Aug 12, 2018
The solve to those haven't been implemented yet. Also the 11 Radiator is not available yet. You can tell because even though the Kamasutra page is visible, the Completion screen will tell you that you have all of the available ones if you've completed them all up until this update.
Ohh i see well thx

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I need to get decryption key to andy but where thefok is he? I can't find him
Andy is locked in the Security Room. So you must whisper to him the Code (1222) through the ventilation hole. Ventilation hole is in the Room on the 3rd floor where you can collect the Dynamite and Serum as well. This picture is from another post, but I put it just to show exact location of that room. Ventilation Hole is bellow the picture on the wall. But of course this room is available after Buddie gives you the Security Card.
P.S. If you played on the Hard Mode and you don't have free Heart Container on Valerie don't pick up Serum yet. Find her first and add one. Because as soon as you collect the Serum and go outside the Room a sex scene is triggered and you earned Heart from Valerie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack-ish

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
Here is my crafted and unofficial Mac version of Lust Epidemic v80072 , for those who don't know how to do it.

As in the previous versions, it should let you continue from the last save. I have successfully reached the end of this version, so you should be able too.

Let me know if you encounter any errors or problems.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes