monsterxDDD

Feb 16, 2018
Am I only who has bug when Katherine is with Elizabeth in room ? it just stop in different texts and won't go further I tried it 10 times but still can't do anything

YONYKD

Apr 13, 2019
Here is my crafted and unofficial Mac version of Lust Epidemic v80072 , for those who don't know how to do it.

As in the previous versions, it should let you continue from the last save. I have successfully reached the end of this version, so you should be able too.

Let me know if you encounter any errors or problems.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v80072-nlt-media.15687/post-2151251

1.62 mac version does not work properly for Lust Epidemic [v80072]

error:

Your file was not found
It may have been moved or deleted.
ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

I just follow the step
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/

declannl

Nov 17, 2018
Here is my crafted and unofficial Mac version of Lust Epidemic v80072 , for those who don't know how to do it.

As in the previous versions, it should let you continue from the last save. I have successfully reached the end of this version, so you should be able too.

Let me know if you encounter any errors or problems.
Thank You

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
normally i wouldn't tried rpg game but this is very good. For the radiator, the 1st one (the one on the 2nd lvl at the west side) doesn't seems to be working. Is there a bug to it?

Reactions: KappaClaus

cooperlee77

Jan 26, 2019
I found Gun in Amanda's & Valerie's bedroom and the Security Card as well. If Walkthrough said Katherine's... Well I disagree.
It says in my wt that the gun is found in the girls bedroom, as you said. I just did the sequence differently (going to the 2nd floor with Elizabeth before getting the gun)

THeUnknow1980

Mar 18, 2019
I don't know it is a bug or not. When i go into Katherina bedroom (Katherina and Violet in there) the game freeze after Violet say "where's the toy". The only thing i can do is turn the game off.

anlai

Jul 14, 2019
Click on south box to move=> South into Maze => North (3rd Floor)=> Go to Chapel Foyer =>Watch ==Nothing happened to watch?????? game what next?

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes