zenix29

Jul 18, 2019
Is anybody else having a problem with the radiator in the upstairs west? I dont know if its because of the new on/off light aura or what but i just cant get the damn thing to turn on.

abcsong

Jul 19, 2019

I'm in 38%
i just got screw driver and metal detector
my next goal is turn on 7 radiators and now i made 6 on
but i can't turn this radiator on
i clicked so many ways but couldn't get it
can anyone help me?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

everyone who suffer from this radiator situation
download bugfix
it worked (y)

Last edited:

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
Lust Epidemic v0.80072

Sister Katherine: I'm a nun. I'm not supposed to get pregnant.
Bradley and Amanda: We're about to end this nun's whole career.

Loving this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckd2041

Kurōzu

Nov 20, 2017
Read OP and download the bugfix. Copy the files/folder from www to your Mac Version.
when I do it I get this error when opening the game:
invalidstateerror
failed to execute 'drawimage' on 'canvasrenderingcontext2d": the htmlimageelement provided is in the 'broken' state

any idea how to fix it?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Any news on NLT about where are women in "SUPER SECRET SPECIAL CHAMBER"??
women in there mostly just a slut and always involve in gangbang and orgy..i dont know if you are interested with the kid share her mom with his uncle,father,brother,some black guy and his friends

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
but,im if it just for extra picture,i dont mind..
Fun Fact:Miss Bancroft have mmf threesome with her own son and some random bully in the comic..and Amber have force sex with her own son because she feel down about herself getting old and she like her son in romantic/sexual way..most likely,in the end of comic,the son go to college and he dont really have any feeling to have sex with her in the first place..thats why Amber choose MC as her new partner because he look like her own son..

Reactions: legolord86

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
It says, for finding more comfy for Elizabeth, that there's a note on the third floor among the books, the only secret I've found was 4 numbers, where do I enter those?

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes