OneBucPerson

Sep 16, 2017
Anybody can help me
How to find radiator's part missing?
I cant find it, help me please!
It's in the Dame Woods. It becomes unlocked once you, Andy, and Simon start setting the trap to capture Tillman. Andy ends up finding it at the entrance of the 2nd level, 1 step ahead of where you would pop up after using the first rope.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Amanda surely is the most sexual of all the women, as she also appeared in both the next scenes hehee

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amanda is one of my personal favs she is can fill every role has one of the best figures, great hairstyle would just wish her in black stockings instead of these brownish ones. And the comic of her and her son could have been better (did her no justice imo) but in this game she is simply awesome :3

And yeah I‘m a sucker for black haired, big chested girls

• Love
Reactions: LP83

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
download the bug fix and try again
it is a bug in the game that prevent you from turning on the radiator
after the bug fix you can turn it on
What about if the radiators in the west basement bedroom and the hallway just outside that bedroom aren't working? I did grab the bugfix and that corrected the issue with the upstairs radiator not turning on, but I still need the downstairs two for the jump shoes.

Edit: Nevermind, using mouse click activated them. I'd been playing the game exclusively with keyboard and hadn't tried clicking them.

Last edited:

abcsong

Jul 19, 2019

i'm in 65%
but can't find usb cable
i think this is bug
and i also apply bugfix
can anyone give me savefile over 65% or usb cable in it?
help meeeeee :cry:

fakesis

Aug 3, 2018
i'm trapped at 71%. where is the thing Violet drop in the woods?
the hint says: "Help Buddie find a clue. Perhaps Violet drop something in the woods that will help Buddie locate her."

brimdonicus

Aug 2, 2017
dont know why but even after the new bug fix im still getting this error

! C:\Users\Hydra\Downloads\LustEpidemic-PC-v.80072.UPDATE.ONLY .zip: Unexpected end of archive

american

Apr 24, 2017
This madw sound stupid but I am going to ask I recently had hard drive crash and lot everything I had download and keep back here to download game new but as I get redy to open download it ask for password. Do I have to be follower of dev or in his discord account? To get passwor Thank you

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes